Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) plays a critical role in the Indian financial system's rural sector. In order to boost the notion of yields, FDI is allowed in the growing part. Since 2010, FDI inflows to the agricultural sector of the Indian economy have increased significantly. Agriculture is regarded to be the nation's foundation, and it employs 65 percent of the Indian population
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- ET Bureau. 2018. The Economic Times. May 23. Accessed December 11, 2019.
- https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/policy/centre-unveils-model-contract-farminglaw/articleshow/64282250.cms. Hassan, Nusrat. 2016. Thomson Reuters Practical Law . December
- Accessed December 11, 2019. https://uk.practicallaw.thomsonreuters.com/1-604-
- ?transitionType=Default&contextData=(sc.Default)&firstPage=true&bhcp=1. India Brand
- Equity Foundation. 2017. Agriculture. IBEF. Kodidala, Sai Priya. 2018. PRS Legistlative Research.
- January 08. Accessed December 11, 2019. http://prsindia.org/theprsblog/explained-draft-modelcontract-farming-act-2018. Mathew, Joe C. 2018. Business Today. May 22. Accessed December 11,
- Hassan, Nusrat. 2016. Thomson Reuters Practical Law . December 01. Accessed December 11,
- Mathew, Joe C. 2018. Business Today. May 22. Accessed December 11, 2019.
- Sandeep Kumar, Kavita, “Foreign Direct Investment in Indian Agricultural Sector: Opportunities and
- Challenges States” October - November, 2014 13 socio - economic voices, www.indiastat.com
- Singh, K.R. & Walis, R.K, 2015. Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) & Agriculture Sector in India.
- Indian Journal of Research, 4(3), pp6-8 5. www.ibef.org 6. www.economictimes.indiatimes.com
- Sonawane Shantaram Tarachand (2017), “A study on FDI in agriculture sector in India” International
- Journal of Multidisciplinary Education and Research ISSN: 2455-4588; Impact Factor: RJIF 5.12
- www.educationjournal.in Volume 2; Issue 3; May 2017; Page No. 29-30 3.