One of the main measures to protect the population from natural and man-made emergencies is the timely notification of the population about the danger that has arisen in the situation in the danger zone, as well as informing about the correct behavior in emergency situations. A very important factor at the initial stage of the development of emergencies is the clear, prompt, concise and informative operation of the local emergency warning system. Timely and high-quality notification contributes to a significant reduction, and sometimes to the complete exclusion of victims and material damage. The article draws attention to the observance of all fire safety measures in educational institutions (particularly in schools) and the timely communication of information about the fire and evacuation of participants in the educational process, observing the identified rational parameters when compiling messages, has a high safety organization efficiency. In other words, the damage from a particular emergency is minimized.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 20, 1999 “On the protection of the population and territories from natural and man-made emergencies”
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 30, 2009 “On fire safety”.
- Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 601 dated August 8, 2007 "On the creation and development of an automated system for warning and informing the population of the Republic of Uzbekistan about threats or emergencies."
- Security of educational institutions // Analytical Bulletin No. 8 (420). 2011. P.78-84
- Vereskun A.V., Ayubov E.N., Prishchepov D.Z., The use of modern information and communication technologies in solving the problem of minimizing and eliminating the consequences of the manifestation of terrorism, Scientific publicistic collection "Problems of security and emergency situations." [Text] / All-Russian Institute of Scientific and Technical Information, Moscow, 2013. Issue No. 3. pp. 76-79
- Ovsyanikov A., In the center of attention - warning and information systems / / "Civil Protection", 2014. No. 1. pp.45-56