This article analyzes the most pressing issues in linguoculturology and cognitive linguistics as well as the features of the connotation of national consciousness in the field of culture and communication. During the analysis, the concepts that are understood in modern linguistics as components of human consciousness are clarified to the interests that maintain the sum of human knowledge about certain phenomena of the world and are part of national culture. Representatives of cognitive linguistics and linguoculturology touched upon the contextual system, collisions and individual cultural experiences reflected in the consciousness of a person in the form of a dictionary view of the world.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Dasen P.R. Intercultural Cognitive Development: Annual Publications of the New York Academy, 1977.
- Piaget J. Cultural Aspects of -Piaget Theory, Annual Publications of the New York Academy, 1977.
- Wagner L. Manners, customs and observances. – London, Heinemann, 1984.
- Whorf B.L. Language, thought and reality. Selected writings. – New York, Carrol MIT, 1956.
- Wierzbicka A. Emotions across languages and cultures: diversity and universals. Cambridge university press, 1999.
- Wilson C. Wedding cake: a slice of history. Gastronomica: The journal of food and culture, 2005.
- Khasanov Nurmukhammad. Organizing and carrying out military-patriotic education in educational institutions of the republic of Uzbekistan. INTERNATIONAL ENGINEERING JOURNAL FOR RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT. Vol. 5 No. Conference (2020): ICDSIIL-20
- KHASANOV NURMUKHAMMAD. USING OF INTERACTIVE METHODS IN MOTHERLAND LESSONS. СТУДЕНЧЕСКИЙ. Учредители: Общество с ограниченной ответственностью "Сибирская академическая книга"
- eISSN: 2541-9412
- Khasanov Nurmukhammad Khaydarali Ugli. FACTORS OF EDUCATING YOUNG PEOPLE IN THE SPIRIT OF PATRIOTISM. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL ON HUMAN COMPUTING STUDIES. Volume: 03 Issue: 4 |Jun 2021.
- Khasanov Nurmukhammad Khaydarali Ugli. THE IMPORTANCE OF MILITARY WILL IN THE PROCESS OF TRAINING OF RESERVE OFFICERS. Academicia Globe: Inderscience Research. Vol. 2 No. 04 (2021): academiascience.
- Nurmukhammad, Khasanov. "Patriotism is a sign of spiritual maturity." ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal 10.7 (2020): 585-588.
- KHASANOV NURMUKHAMMAD KHAYDARALI UGLI. "The Role of Family, Community and Education in the Development of Patriotic Spirit in Youth." JournalNX 7.1: 311-314.
- KHASANOV NURMUKHAMMAD KHAYDARALI. "Patriotism is a Holy Duty of the Uzbekistan Youth." JournalNX 6.07: 281-283.
- KHASANOV NURMUKHAMMAD KHAYDARALI UGLI. PATRIOTISM IS A HOLY DUTY OF THE UZBEKISTAN YOUTH. JournalNX- A Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed Journal ISSN No: 2581 - 4230 VOLUME 6, ISSUE 7, July -2020