Terminological units related to jurisprudence (legal and legal pometal) in the explanatory dictionaries of the Uzbek language are analyzed according to the semantic field, morphological and derivational features in the article. Based on the analysis and statistical description, comments are made on the formation of terms, their pometal use in dictionaries, the selection of the total number of terms in the dictionary by semantic groups. It is concluded that the statistical method can be used to draw conclusions about the development of language units, in particular, the statistics of legal terms in the glossary
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Annotated dictionary of the Uzbek language. 5 volumes. Volume 1 - Tashkent: National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan, 2006.
- Valiev T.Q. Structural-semantic features and lexicographic interpretation of Uzbek road-building terms. Phil. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) fan dissertation. - Tashkent, 2018.
- Usmonov S. Lawyer's speech culture: A textbook for legal universities / Title Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan. -T .: TSU Publishing House, 2005.
- Temmerman R. Questioning the university idealЖ the difference between socio-cognitive terminology and traditional terminology. – Amsterdam - Rodopi. 2000.
- Akobirov S.F. Some issues of the Uzbek language dictionary // Issues of the Uzbek language and literature, 1960.
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 311 of September 10, 1996 and the attached state program.
- Annotated dictionary of the Uzbek language. 5 volumes. Volume 1 - Tashkent: National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan, 2006. - P.5.
- Nurmonov A. Methodology and methods of linguistic research. Training manual. - Tashkent: Akademnashr, 2010.
- Yakushin B.V. Hypotheses about the origin of writing. - M., 1984. C. 5 - 82.
- Annotated dictionary of the Uzbek language. 5 volumes. Volume 5 - Tashkent: National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan, 2020.
- Guidelines for compilers of multi-volume annotated dictionary of the Uzbek language. Tashkent, 2000.
- Khasanov Nurmukhammad. The Peculiarities of The Organization of Military-Patriotic Education in Secondary Schools. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL ON HUMAN COMPUTING STUDIES. Volume: 03 Issue: 2 March-April2021
- Khasanov Nurmukhammad. Organizing and carrying out military-patriotic education in educational institutions of the republic of Uzbekistan. INTERNATIONAL ENGINEERING JOURNAL FOR RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT. Vol. 5 No. Conference (2020): ICDSIIL-20
- KHASANOV NURMUKHAMMAD. USING OF INTERACTIVE METHODS IN MOTHERLAND LESSONS. СТУДЕНЧЕСКИЙ. Учредители: Общество с ограниченной ответственностью "Сибирская академическая книга"
- eISSN: 2541-9412.
- Khasanov Nurmukhammad Khaydarali Ugli. FACTORS OF EDUCATING YOUNG PEOPLE IN THE SPIRIT OF PATRIOTISM. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL ON HUMAN COMPUTING STUDIES. Volume: 03 Issue: 4 |Jun 2021.
- Khasanov Nurmukhammad Khaydarali Ugli. THE IMPORTANCE OF MILITARY WILL IN THE PROCESS OF TRAINING OF RESERVE OFFICERS. Academicia Globe: Inderscience Research. Vol. 2 No. 04 (2021): academiascience.
- Nurmukhammad, Khasanov. "Patriotism is a sign of spiritual maturity." ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal 10.7 (2020): 585-588.
- KHASANOV NURMUKHAMMAD KHAYDARALI UGLI. "The Role of Family, Community and Education in the Development of Patriotic Spirit in Youth." JournalNX 7.1: 311-314.
- KHASANOV NURMUKHAMMAD KHAYDARALI. "Patriotism is a Holy Duty of the Uzbekistan Youth." JournalNX 6.07: 281-283.
- KHASANOV NURMUKHAMMAD KHAYDARALI UGLI. PATRIOTISM IS A HOLY DUTY OF THE UZBEKISTAN YOUTH. JournalNX- A Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed Journal ISSN No: 2581 - 4230 VOLUME 6, ISSUE 7, July -2020