In linguistics, auxiliary word groups, double and repeated words, auxiliary verbs are related to the formation of forms, which have an additional meaning in the case of a combination, but in the word formation system o There are unstudied compounds that are composed of the joining of two words, but have no relation to lexicology or syntax, which require separate study in linguistics. All of this can be used as an example of the formation of an analytical form in general. In this article, the issue of analytical form in linguistics is analyzed.
form formation analytical form synthetic form grammatical meaning
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Begimkulova Sevara Fakhriddinovna,. (2023). Issue of Helpers and Analytical Form. Zien Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 18, 32–34. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/zjssh/article/view/3557
- Akhrorov Alisher Akbarovich. (2022). The problem of the role of proverbs in the event of a speech act. Eurasian Journal of Learning and Academic Teaching, 15, 49–53. Retrieved from https://www.geniusjournals.org/index.php/ejlat/article/view/2816
- Hajiyev A. Explanatory dictionary of linguistic terms. - Tashkent: State Scientific Publishing House "National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan", 2002.
- Jurayev, J. (2022). Akhrorov Alisher Akbarovich. EXPRESSION OF GENERAL HIDDEN MEANING IN ARTICLES. JOURNAL OF PHILOLOGY HORIZONS, 11(11). izvlecheno ot https://hp.jdpu.uz/index.php/hp/article/view/6440
- Rustamov T. Pure assistants. - Tashkent: Science, 1991.
- Akhrorov, A. ISSUE OF STUDYING THE "CULTURE OF SPEECH" AS A SEPARATE SCIENCE. NEWS OF THE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF UZBEKISTAN, 2019, [1/4] ISSN 2181-7324.
- Pardaev A. The role of Uzbek auxiliary words in the linguistic system and linguo-pragmatic analysis. - Tashkent, 2013.
- Rizakulovich, I. I. (2021). Economic relations in the terminological system. Linguistics and Culture Review, 5(S1), 1623-1631. https://doi.org/10.21744/lingcure.v5nS1.1944
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/5EZP2