The article puts forth the idea that universality and nationalism in the ethnic culture of the Uzbek people are dialectically related and a phenomenon formed in the course of a long socio-historical development. There are also further information and comments on the concepts of ethnic culture, sub-ethnic culture, tradition, custom, and ceremony.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Mirziyoyev Sh. Cooperation for peace, enlightenment and creativity. // Halk Suzi, October 19, 2016.
- Murodov M., Karaboyev U., Rustamova M. Ethnoculture. Tashkent: Adolat, 2003, pp. 10-11.
- Sarimsakov B. Ceremonial folklore. / Uzbek folklore, essays Tashkent, 1988.- p. 152.
- Karaboev U. Holidays of the Uzbek people. – Tashkent: “Sharq”, - 2002. p. 8.
- Sarimsakov B. Ceremonial folklore. – Tashkent: “Fan”, 1986. p. 12.
- Sarimsakov B, Ceremonial folklore - p. 13.