The article deals with the issues of creating relevant skills in teaching Grammar, as integral part, in learning foreign languages. According to the authors, grammar mastering plays an important role in teaching foreign languages, since an insufficient level of grammatical skills formation hinders the formation of not only skills and abilities of other aspects of the language, but also communicative competence in general. The authors identify several problems in teaching these skills.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- E. R. Porshneva, O. V. Spiridonova “Grammatical concepts” magazine “Inostranniy yazik v shkole”» №6 2008,M.
- Vitlin Zh. L. "Modern problems of teaching the grammar of foreign languages" magazine "Inostranniy yazik v shkole”, № 5 2000, M
- Vygotsky L.S. “Pedagogical psychology”. M.: Pedagogy, 1991
- T. V. Karamysheva, A. I. Ivanchenko "French lessons" St. Petersburg "KARO" 2001
- G. M. Chernova "Secrets of Success" French lesson, Moscow, "Prosvesheniye" 2007
- A. V. Konysheva "Control of the results of teaching a foreign language" KARO "Four Quarters" Minsk 2004
- Zh. M. Arutyunova "Voyage au pays de la Poésie" Moscow NVI-THESAURUS 2003
- Lyakhovitsky M.V. “Methods of teaching foreign languages”, M., 1981.
- Mirolyubov A. A., Parakhina A. V. “General methods of teaching foreign languages”. M., 1996.
- Funk H., Kent M. “Teaching and learning grammar”. M., 1994.
- Shteling D. A.” Grammatical semantics of the English language”. M., 1996