This article deals with the problem of finding new techniques and ways to increase motivation for learning new vocabulary in the English teaching. According to the author, one of these forms are methods, the introduction of which contribute to the effective learning of the vocabulary. As the points out working with vocabulary is an important part of any English lesson, and vocabulary itself requires a separate approach in teaching. The author highlights the main problems in this sphere.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Buzen T. Think effectively. – Mn.: Potpourri, 2009. – pp. 96
- Davydova, E.M. Game as a method of teaching foreign languages/ Davydova E.M.// Foreign language at school. - 2010. - No. 6. – pp. 34-38
- Galskova "Modern methods of teaching foreign languages": M: 2004 pp.24
- Gez N.I., Lyakhovitsky M.V., Mirolyubov A.A., etc. "Methods of teaching foreign languages in secondary school": textbook. - M,Vishayashkola1982 . – pp.373
- Gureeva L. V., Kozmina N. A. Exercises aimed at presenting and activating lexical material in classes with students of the specialty energy management [Text] // Philology and Linguistics: problems and prospects: materials of the II International Scientific Conference (Chelyabinsk, April 2013). — Chelyabinsk: Two Komsomol members, 2013. — pp. 48-50. — URL
- Fleming, N., and Baume, D. (2006) Learning Styles Again: VARKing up the right tree!, Educational Developments, SEDA Ltd, Issue 7.4, Nov. 2006, pp.4-7.
- Kuznetsov, I. N. Office work: educational and reference manual / I. N. Kuznetsov. - 2nd ed. - M Publishing and Trade Corporation "Dashkov and C", 2006, pp. 520 .
- Marchan, N.B. On some methods of improving the effectiveness of learning vocabulary,Inostranniyyazik v shkole. – 2004. - №5, pp.44
- Schukin, A. N. Teaching foreign languages: Theory and practice: a textbook for teachers and students / A. N. Schukin. — M.: Philomatis, 2004. — 407 p.
- Solovova E.N. Methods of teaching foreign languages: a basic course of lectures. – M, Prosvesheniye, 2002, pp.239 .