This study focuses on cross-linguistic effects of two languages namely English and Uzbek languages. This research refers to some sources such as Rosa Alonso Alonso (2019), Ringbom, (2007, 2016), Kormos (2006) and so on. Although references are good enough, there is lack of coverage of expert audience. Overall, we can get obvious result of intercultural reflects while learning and teaching foreign language. Current study is highly needful in the field of teaching language regardless target language. It is unavoidable fact that we have to consider cultural sides of education
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- James M.A. (2012) Cross-Linguistic Influence and Transfer of Learning. In: Seel N.M. (eds) Encyclopedia of the Sciences of Learning. Springer, Boston, MA. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-1428-6_702
- Lourdes Ortega (2009) Understanding Second Language Acquisition, Hodder Education, 2009, London and New York
- Maria del Mar Ramon Torrijos (2009) Effects of cross-linguistic influences on second language acquisition: a corpus-based study of semantic transfer in written production, page 148. Universidad de Castilla- La Mancha, Revista de Lingüística va Lenguas Aplicadas
- Mieria Ortega (2008) Cross-linguistic influence in multilingual language acquisition: The role of L1 and non-native languages in English and Catalan oral production, http://www.scielo.org.co/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0123-34322008000100007
- Rosa Alonso Alonso (2019) https://doi.org/10.1002/9781405198431.wbeal0292.pub2 Cross-linguistic Influence in Second Language Acquisition, Reproduced with minor modifications from T. Odlin (2012). Cross-linguistic influence in second language acquisition. In C. A. Chapelle (Ed.), The Encyclopedia of Applied Linguistics, John Wiley & Sons Inc., with permission. Copyright © 2019 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.