this article provides information on the methods of obtaining a high yield from cotton, varieties and seeds of cotton, how to obtain a crop
cotton cultivation moisture soil cotton
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Mahammadjonov Zuhriddin Mukhiddin o’g’li, & O.O.Ibragimov. (2022). Agro biological methods of obtaining early and high-grade cotton harvesting. Texas Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences, 4, 38–41. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/tjabs/article/view/1602
- Abdullaev H.M., Arslano v.R.S. Agrometeorological assessment of the conditions of the maturation period of cotton bolls. The works of Tashshi. Issue 29. Tashkent, 1972
- Abraimova V.R. Influence of growing conditions on the technological properties of fine-fiber cotton fiber. The works of the Yolotan seleka. Ashgabat Art., 1961
- Avtonomov A.I. For the high yield and quality of Egyptian cotton. Moscow - Tashkent; Saogiz, 1933.
- Alexandrov A.S. Cotton seed production. M.:1. Agricultural publishing house, 1962.
- Alexandrov M.K. The influence of the thermal factor on the quality indicators of raw cotton, fiber and seeds. Dokl. Academy of Sciences of the Uzbek SSR, 1953
- Alexandrov M.K. On the development of cotton fiber. Speech at the joint session of the Academy of Sciences of the Uzbek SSR and the Union on cotton growing (1954). Tashkent: Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the Uzbek SSR, 1956.
- Alexandrov M.K., Gerasimova V.V. Change in the quality of cotton fiber depending on the area of growth. Dokl. Academy of Sciences of the Uzbek SSR, 1953.
- Babushkinl.N. Agrometeorological zoning of the cotton zone of Central Asia. M: Hydrometeoizdat, I960
- Babushkin L.N. On some methods of assessing thermal resources in the cotton zone of Uzbekistan. Abstracts of reports of the Republican Conference on improving the efficient use of climate resources in cotton-growing areas. Tashkent, 1970