The article discusses changes in military education and training, the place and role of military pedagogy in military professional activities, the attitude of officers to ethics and discipline, the necessary qualities in the management of military units, issues of pedagogical and psychological impact on military personnel.
military pedagogy pedagogical activity military education and training managerial behavior
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Makhmudov Rozmet Muratovich, Xaydarov Ismail Ollokulovich, & Abdulaziz Abdurakhmanovich Karaboev. (2023). Military Pedagogical Science: Problems And Solutions. Texas Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies, 16, 20–22. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/tjm/article/view/3195
- Address to the Supreme Court and the people of Uzbekistan by President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev. December 20, 2022.
- Confirmation of the Regulations on The Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women. / Resolution 655 of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan. October 22, 2021.
- General Regulations of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan. T., 2004. - 494 pages.
- Efremov O.Yu. Military pedagogy. Textbook for universities 2nd ed., Spanish and add. Peter 2017. – 640 p.
- Gromov V. Protocols Russkih mudretsov / V.Gromov. –M., 2016. -190 p.
- Makarenko A.S. Selected writings. T.1., - 656 b.
- Leontev A.N. Activity. Soznanie. Personality. – M., 1985. –304 p.
- Resolution 816 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the provision of educational literature in higher military schools. October 10, 2018.