Badi ceramics have endless aesthetic and functionalcapabilities. Its artistic and technical qualities can be used in architecture, monumental and decorative art, sculpture and designn. A rich historical experience convinces us that ceramism is subject to solving complex problems of synthesis with architecture. In modern art, the desire for a variety of materials used for all artists is more pronounced in t obora
Ceramics ceramics craftsmen glass
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Siddikov Komil Boymirzaevich. (2022). Modern technologies in artistic ceramics. Texas Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies, 14, 72–75. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/tjm/article/view/2793
- Dissertation on "Fine and Decorative Arts and Architecture" by Maloletkov, Valerie Aleksandrovich
- Avgustinnik A. I. Ceramics. M., 1973 yil.
- Adashevskaya L. Here's the pot empty it's a simple thing? - USSR DI, No. 3-4, 2003.
- Technology for the production and decoration of artistic ceramic products by Akunova L. F., Krapivin
- V. A. M., 1984.
- Andreeva L. from the point of view of 20th century history. Avant-garde and traditions. Catalog of
- "Russian Porceloin", M., 1995.
- The laws and role of technology in the formation of the form of architecture of Barkhin M. G. in the
- book.: Architectural form and scientific and technological development. M., 1975.
- Bashkirov A. Majolika arxitekturada. (Tarixiy insho). - SSSR me'morchiligi, № 9,1934.
- Sodirzoda, M. M. (2021). TO INCULCATE NATIONAL AND SPIRITUAL VALUES IN PRIMARY
- SCHOOL STUDENTS THROUGH ETIQUETTE LESSONS. Conferencea, 31-32.
- Beskin O. A. Belashov. USSR ACADEMY OF SCIENCES, No. 12, 1965.22. Borisova E. A. ceramics,
- the secrets of renewable fire. M., 1970.
- Bubchikova M. chin and graphics / / catalog "Russian chin. M., 1995