The article presents the relevance of the study is due to the problem of degradation of the health of the population, especially students. It is generally recognized that one of the most important risk factors for the formation of diseases of the cardiovascular and other functional systems of the body of adolescents, while the level and mode of physical activity appropriate for age and health status is a powerful factor in disease prevention and health promotion
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Akinshchikova G.I. Somatic and psychophysiological organization of a person. - L .: Publishing House of the Leningrad University, 1977. - S. 148-151.
- Alifanova L.A. Influence of motor activity during the academic lesson on the health and development of schoolchildren // Pediatrics. - 2002. - No. 6. - S. 37–41.
- Amosov N.M. Bendet Ya.A. Physical activity and the heart. - 3rd ed., Rev. and additional - K .: Health, 1989. - 216 p.
- Andreeva I.G. Tupitsyn I.O., Nikulina M.V. The state of physical development and basic functions of the myocardium in adolescents / / Man, health, physical culture and sport in a changing world: Tez. 14th scientific conf. - Kolomna, 2004.-p. 8-9.
- Antropova M.V., Borodkina G.V., Kuznetsova L.M., Manke L.M., Paranicheva T.M. Prognostic significance of the adaptive potential of the cardiovascular system in children aged 10–11 years. Human Physiology. - 2000. - T. 26. - No. 1. - S. 56–61.
- Arinchin N.I. Evaluation of biological age according to the state of the functional systems of the body // Basic patterns of growth and development of children and criteria for periodization. - Odessa, 1975. - S. 11-12.
- Arshavsky I.A. Physiological criteria for periodization of individual development and the problem of biological age // Basic patterns of growth and development of children and periodization criteria / I.A. Arshavsky. - Odessa, 1975. - S. 12-16.
- Arshavsky I.A. Physiological mechanisms and patterns of individual development. – M.: Nauka, 1982. – 270 p.
- Baevsky R.M. Analysis of heart rate variability in space medicine // Human Physiology. - 2002. - T. 28. - No. 2. - S. 70–82.
- Balatskaya Z.T. Functional state of the cardiovascular system in healthy adolescents (according to tachooscillosphygmography) // Health of children and adolescents. - Kyiv, 1979. - Issue. 10. – P. 92–95.