The research was conducted to study the extent of the preventive and curative role of crude moringa oleifera seed oil against the toxicity of cadmium that affects the functions and organs of people who are exposed to continuous and direct doses as a result of their occupation of industries dealing with cadmium as a raw material as in the manufacture of fertilizers as well as the concentrations and inhibitory dose. For moringa oleifera oil for oxidative stress resulting from the toxic dose of cadmium, the rats were divided into four groups, each group consisting of five adult mice, The first control and comparison group was injected with saline solution (0.9 ) sodium chloride, the second group was treated with (MSO) orally, with a dose of (1ml/kg) for 21 days, treated and the third group was with (cadmium) with cadmium chloride compound in saline solution at a dose of (2ml\kg (.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Janker, Mona Hussein, (2005) Environmental effects of cadmium .
- Afifi, Fathi Abdel Aziz (2000). The course of environmental toxins and pollutants in the components of the ecosystem, Dar Al-Fajr for Publishing and Distribution, Cairo. Egypt
- Janker, Mona Hussein and Taha, Intisar Ghanem, (2006). Study of the effect of lead on some aspects of life of male Swiss white mice
- Hassan, Ashwaq Ahmed, (2006) The effect of antioxidants on some physiological a biochemical aspects of cadmium-treated female rats during pregnancy and lactation PhD thesis, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Mosu
- Yassin, Abd al-Rahman Salem, (2000) The effect of cadmium on some components of blood and tissues in male rabbits. Master's thesis, College of Education, University of Mosul
- Al-Omar, Muthanna Abdul-Razzaq, (2000) Environmental Pollution, Dar Al-Awael Press for Printing and Publishing, Ammar, Jordan
- Mahdi Saleh Yassin, Effect of some heavy metals on some aspects of life of the big-mouthed brown fish, PhD thesis, College of Science, University of Mosul,1992
- Barkeel p. Firas Pro, p. (2011) The role of cadmium in activating cancerous diseases. Damascus University Journal of Health Sciences, Volume 27
- Jassim Muhammad Jandal.(1971) Folk Medicine. Journal of Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmia, Lebanon
- Essam Mohamed Abdel Moneim, Ahmed bin Ibrahim Al-Turki (2012) Heavy metals, their sources and damage to the environment
- Arab Labor Organization Arab Institute for Occupational Health and Safety. (2010) Occupational poisoning caused by cadmium and its compounds
- Janker, Mona Hussein. (2009) Study of the effect of cadmium on some blood components and biochemical variables for male Swiss white mice, PhD thesis, University of Mosul
- Baeshen. Nabih Abdel Rahman, Saber. Jamal Saber Muhammad, Single and combined genotoxicity test for cadmium and carbofuran in the meristem islet cells of the faba bean plant
- Mahdi Saleh Yassin, Effect of some heavy metals on some biological aspects of the bigmouthed brown fish, PhD thesis, College of Science, University of Mosul, 1992
- Janker, Mona Hussein, Shaher, Waad Sabri, (2007) Effect of cadmium on some blood components and its bioaccumulation in tissues and organs of Swiss white male mice
- Janabi. Adnan Saleh and his group. Maysan Journal of Academic Studies, Issue 14, Volume VII and 2009)
- Ghazi.Haidar and his group. Maysan Journal of Academic Studies. 2006, No. 10, Volume 5
- klos, A. (2001). Lead, Cadmium and Mercury content in meals planned for consumption in selected kingdegratens in war saw .IV International Scien