The article provides an overview of existing monitoring systems in agriculture using advanced technologies such as small unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). Over the past year, agricultural reports on the level of locust damage in the southern and central zones of Central Asia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan have been analyzed. Basic systems for monitoring the condition of plants in plants, the presence of fires, the appearance of wild animals and pests are considered. The main methods of pest control and their feasibility are discussed. An analysis of the unmanned vehicle market is presented and a forecast for its further development in the agricultural sector is developed. It was noted that the widespread use of these systems in the monitoring and protection of agricultural products in Uzbekistan from pests is important and effective.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Application of radioelectronic systems for remote monitoring of rural households with the detection of obesity and obespecheniya tusheniya pojarov / Kanashchenkov A.I., Tikhonov A.I., Novikov S.V., Kulakova D.S. // Moskovskiy ekonomicheskiy zhurnal, 2016. №4. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/v/primenenie-radioelektronnyh-sistem-dlya-distantsionnogo-monitoringa-selskogohozyaystva-s-tselyu-obnaruzheniya-i-obespecheniya (data obrashcheniya: 13.03.2018).
- Saranchovie Kazakhstan, Central Asia and neighboring territories. Pod. ed. Lachininskogo A.V., Larami, 2002, 387 p.
- Determination of harmful locusts and their distribution in transborder territories of Uzbekistan using geographic information system / Nodirbek Khushvaktovich Tufliyev, Sherzod Akhmedjanov / January 2021 E3S Web of Conferences 258 (10) / DOI: 10.1051 / e3sconf / 202125804042
- Despland E., Rosenberg J., and Simpson S.J. Landscape structure and locust swarming: a satelliteʼ eye view. Ecography, 27, 2004, pp. 381–391 Article about Sputnikovom monitoring saranchi in Severnoy Afrike, 2017 URL: http://aboutdata.ru/2017/06/22/sattelites-vs-locusts/ (data obrashcheniya: 13.03.2018).
- Franc A. Personal communication. CIRAD / Unite de Recherche dʼAcridologie Campus International de Baillarguet (TA 40 / D) 34398 Montpellier Cedex 5 - FRANCE, 2006
- Tucker C.J., Hielkema J.U., and Roffey J. The potential of satellite remote sensing of ecological conditions for desert locust survey and forecasting. International Journal of Remote Sensing, 6, 1985, pp.127-138.
- McGinnis D.F., Tarpley J.D. Vegetation cover mapping from NOAA / AVHRR. Advances in Space Research, 5 (6), 1985, pp. 359-369.