Carrying out the work on the basis of the developed instructions will help to solve a number of problems in the future. One of them is to create objective information about buildings and constructions. Because, the information of the state cadastre of buildings and constructions is initially formed basing on information about the technical parameters of the land plot, buildings and constructions in field conditions. In particular, the initial data will serve as a basis for the future. Therefore, it is very important to correctly form the data obtained in field conditions. For this, it is necessary to follow guidelines created and approved on the basis of established requirements
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Instructions for performing cadastral and topographic-geodetic works during the inventory of land plots assigned to the lands of settlements. “Uzgeodescadastr” (Currently, the Ministry of Economy and Finance). Тashkent. 1996.-43 p.
- Uspankulov, B., Rakhmonov, K., Abdurahimova, M. Foreign experience and technologies in the formation of a state cadastral database of buildings and structures. E3S Web of Conferences, 2023, 386, 05009
- A.Varlamov, S. A. Galchenko. Real estate Cadastre. Textbook. Moscow. 2012.- 679 p.
- A.S. Chertovitsky, K. Rakhmonov. Land information system. Textbook.Tashkent. 2021.-168 p.
- Avezbayev S., Avezbayev O.S. Geofumadas database and architecture/tutorial. - Tashkent: "Economics-Finance", 2016. - 216 p.
- Akhunov Z.D. Geodesic work in Land Development. Textbook – Tashkent 2002.
- Abdulmanov.R.I., Pogodin V.A. Modern GPS (GNSS) technologies. №4 (13) 2019