The article analyzes the operating characteristics of a valve converter based on a series autonomous current inverter based on computer studies. It is shown that the valve converter circuit based on a series autonomous current inverter with a thyristor-choke compensating device not only provides the ability to regulate and stabilize the output parameters of the converter, but also helps to improve the dynamic properties of the converter due to the appearance of an additional recharging circuit for the switching capacitor. The obtained operating characteristics make it possible to determine the value of the control range that ensures stabilization of the output voltage while maintaining switching stability and, thereby, facilitates the determination of the optimal parameters of a valve converter based on a series autonomous current inverter
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Fang Lin Luo, Hong Ye. Power Electronics Advanced Conversion Technologies, Second Edition. Published September 30, 2020 by CRC Press – 735 p.
- Готтлиб И.М. Источники питания. Инверторы, конверторы, линейные и импульсные стабилизаторы.-М.: Постмаркет, 2002.- 544 с.
- N. Klinghoffer, M. Castaldi. Waste to Energy Conversion Technology. – Publisher(s): Woodhead Publishing. 2018- 667 p
- Sh. B. Umarov, D. D. Rakhmatov. Calculation of transition processes in stabilized power sources on the basis of a single-phase serial current inverter. Web of Conferences , MIP: Engineering-2020. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 862 (2020) 062032 IOP Publishing doi:10.1088/1757-899X/862/6/062032
- Sh. B. Umarov. Modeling Method for Autonomous Current Inverters. 2022 International Conference on Electrical, Computer, Communications and Mechatronics Engineering (ICECCME)|978-1-6654-7095-7/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE | DOI: 10.1109/ICECCME55909.2022.9988596