The article outlines the fundamentals of materials science and semiconductor technology, which allow one to gain a general understanding of the basic laws of formation of semiconductor phases, the mechanisms of their growth, production conditions, as well as to gain an understanding of the most widely used industrial methods for the production of bulk semiconductors and epitaxial semiconductor films with specified properties. This knowledge is necessary for students specializing in semiconductor physics to understand the specialized literature. Indeed, almost every article devoted to the study of the properties of semiconductors or the creation of devices based on them begins with a description of the method for producing the material, since its properties, as will be shown in this course, are closely related to the method of its production.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Imomov Sh. B., Kodirov I.N., Mamatova M. Sh., Panjiev J. E Thermal efficiency of the solar heating
- system based on flat reflectors installed from the Northern side of the building // Austrian Journal of
- Technical and Natural Sciences. 2018. №5-6.
- Kodirov I. N. et al. Thermal efficiency of the solar heating system based on flat reflectors installed
- from the Northern side of the building //Austrian Journal of Technical and Natural Sciences. – 2018.
- – №. 5-6. – С. 25-26.
- Kodirov I. N., Sh M. M., Panjiev J. E. Thermal efficiency of the solar heating system based on flat
- reflectors installed from the northern side of the building //Austrian Journal of Technical and Natural
- Sciences. – С. 25.
- Kodirov I. N. et al. Investigation of surface layers composition of the silicon epitaxial films used in
- the printed circuits //Uzbekiston Fizika Zhurnali. – 1996. – Т. 3. – С. 31-35.
- Kodirov I. N. The perspective of ion implantation and annealing using in microelectronics;
- Perspektivy primeneniya ionnoj implantatsii i otzhiga v mikroelektronike //Uzbekiston Fizika
- Zhurnali. – 1998. – Т. 4.
- Kadirov, I. N. (2023). Semiconductors and their electrophysics. Educational Research in Universal
- Sciences, 2(11), 416–420.
- Uzakov, G. N., Toshmamatov, B. M., Kodirov, I. N., & Shomuratova, S. M. (2020). On the
- efficiency of using solar energy for the thermal processing of municipal solid waste. Journal of
- critical reviews, 7(05).
- B. Toshmamatov, I. Kodirov and Kh. Davlonov. 2023 Determination of the energy efficiency of a
- flat reflector solar air heating collector with a heat accumulator. E3S Web of Conferences 402,
- Toshmamatov, B. M, Uzakov, G. N, Kodirov, I. N & Khatamov, I. A. (2020). Calculation of the heat
- balance of the solar installation for the thermal processing of municipal solid waste. International
- Journal of Applied Engineering Research and Development (IJAERD) ISSN (P): 2250–1584; ISSN
- (E): 2278–9383 Vol. 10, Issue 1, Jun 2020, 21–30.
- Uzakov G.N., Novik A.V., Davlonov X.A., Almardanov X.A., Chuliev S.E. Heat and Material
- Balance of Heliopyrolysis Device. ENERGETIKA. Proceedings of CIS higher education institutions
- and power engineering associations. 2023; 66(1):57-65. https://doi.org/10.21122/1029-7448-2023-
- Uzakov, G.N., Almardanov, X.A., Kodirov, I.N., Aliyarova, L.A. Studying the temperature regime
- of the heliopyrolysis device reactor. E3S Web of Conferences, 2023, 411, 01040 DOI:
- X. Davlonov, Study on heat and material balance of heliopyrolysis device, AIP Conference
- Proceedings, 2686, 020023 (2022)
- Almardanov, X. A., et al. "Application of solar concentrators to obtain alternative fuel through a
- heliopyrolysis device." Universum: Technical Sciences 3 (2021): 8-12.
- Almardanov, H. and Chuliyev, S. 2022. Biomassadan geliopiroliz usulida yoqilg‘i olish tajriba
- qurilmasining parametrlarini asoslash. Innovatsion texnologiyalar. 1, 4 (Nov. 2022), 92–96.
- Davlonov, X. A., X. A. Almardanov, and I. A. Khatamov. "A program for modeling and calculating
- the exergic balance of a heliopyrolysis device to obtain alternative fuels from biomass." No DGU