Wine as an alcoholic drink has been known since ancient time. Various technologies are used for producing high quality wine in different countries. Nowadays several methods of producing wine are spared. Scientists in many countries are working to develop and improve these methods. Scientists are indicating to beneficial characteristics of wine. There is lot of information about beneficial character of grape because of the large amount of biological active materials.
Wine Phenolic compounds hard parts of grape Extractivity
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Sandro Chalatashvili. (2022). The Influence of grape pip on the content of phenol compounds in the process of grape juice fermentation. Texas Journal of Engineering and Technology, 14, 98–99. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/tjet/article/view/2850
- Gil-Muñoz, R., Gómez-Plaza, E., Martınez, A. and López-Roca, J.M., 1999. Evolution of phenolic compounds during wine fermentation and post-fermentation: influence of grape temperature. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, 12(4), pp.259-272.
- Lopez-Velez, M., Martinez-Martinez, F. and Valle-Ribes, C.D., 2003. The study of phenolic compounds as natural antioxidants in wine.
- Prado, J.M., Dalmolin, I., Carareto, N.D., Basso, R.C., Meirelles, A.J., Oliveira, J.V., Batista, E.A. and Meireles, M.A.A., 2012. Supercritical fluid extraction of grape seed: Process scale-up, extract chemical composition and economic evaluation. Journal of Food Engineering, 109(2), pp.249-257.
- Mironeasa, S., Leahu, A., Codina, G.G., Stroe, S.G. and Mironeasa, C., 2010. Grape Seed: physico-chemical, structural characteristics and oil content. Journal of Agroalimentary Processes and Technologies, 16(1), pp.1-6.
- Rousserie, P., Rabot, A. and Geny-Denis, L., 2019. From flavanols biosynthesis to wine tannins: What place for grape seeds?. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 67(5), pp.1325-1343