The article analyzes thickening ability of the developed composition in order to identify an integrated approach for stuffing fabric. The kinetic parameters of the influence of various factors on the physicochemical and rheological properties of the composition have been established. Particular attention is paid to the determination of the structural-mechanical, rheological properties of thickening polymer systems. The regularity of the interaction of the components in the aqueous medium, which are part of the polymer composition, is determined.
Fabric dye properties textile material starch thickeners
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Majidov Abdinabi Amanovich. (2022). Studying the Influence of Various Factors on the Properties of Thickers and Printing Compositions. Texas Journal of Engineering and Technology, 14, 69–74. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/tjet/article/view/2803
- Rabasco , JJ and Bobsein , BR, Dibenzylamine Hydrophobe , US Patent Application no. 2013/0281639, October 24, 2013 at .
- Gartseva L.A., Tsirkina O.G. Chemical processes and equipment for dyeing and finishing production. Methodological instructions . Ivanova , 2008 , pp . 65-67 .
- John J., Rabasco , Tara Lyn Conley., David Fasano . and Daniel Saucy., Dow Coating Materials., The Dow Chemical Company, Northeast Technology Center, reprinted from coatingstech volume 11, no. 3, March 2014 at . P .16-88 .
- . Shabalina S.G., Danilin V.N., Kachanov V.A., Aleshin V.I. Peculiarities of crystallization of solutions of natural thickeners in aqueous solutions of sodium bicarbonate // Teks.prom . 2001, No. 2, pp. 45-47.
- . Stawsky D.. New determination method of amilose content in potato starch // J.Food chemistry., 2008 at (110). P.777-781.
- Isci S., Gunner F.S., Ece O., Gungor N.. Investigation of archeological and allodial properties of bentonitic clay dispersion in the presence of a cationic surfactant // Progress in Organic Coating. 2005, V54, No. 1, P.28-33.
- Buadze E. Bentonites in the textile industry. Publisher: Kutaisi publishing center. 2005 , p.35 . _
- Collier BJ, Negulescu I., Romanoschi MV, Goynes WR, Von Hoven T., Graves E., Howley P., Warnock MM. Effects of Finishing and Dyeing on Lyocell and Lyocell -Blend Fabrics// Textile Chemist and Colorist-Textile American. 1999 at ., 1(2), P.40-45.
- Vaidya UM, Gatewood bm. Investigation of the Use of Soybean-Based Alkyd Resins as Pigment Printing Binders // Book of Papers, AATCC International Conference and Exhibition, Winston-Salem, NC 2000 , p.12-54 .
- Zhuravleva N.V. Coloring of textile materials studies. Pos., 2007, pp. 165-350.
- Rakhmanberdiev R.G. , Muradov M.M. New technology for obtaining Na - carboxymethyl cellulose based on poplar wood cellulose // Khim. and chem. technology. - 2007. - No. 4. - P.38-42.
- Kharitonov ¬S. _ _ V. , Kunichan V.A. , Kharitonov V.A. , Ponomarev B.A. New technology and non-traditional raw materials for the synthesis of technical sodium salt of carboxymethyl cellulose // Applied aspects ¬of improvement of chemical technologies and materials. - 1998. - S.60-64 .
- Yushchova V.N. , Knyazkova T.A. , Shcheglova T.L. , Belokurova O.A. The use of new brands of carboxymethyl starch as thickeners for printing inks // VI Regional stud. conf . "Fundamental sciences - to the specialist of the new century". - 2006 - S. 108.
- A. T. Chumakov , O. V. Buslaeva , B. A. Ponomarev , and Yu. Optimization of the conditions for obtaining Na -CMC by a mono - ¬apparatus method // Advances in chemistry and chemical technology. - 2000. - S.38-40.
- Nugmanov O . K ., Sopin V.F ., Shipina O.T ., Kostochko A.V. Monoapparatus method for the production of sodium salt of carboxymethyl cellulose // Ethers of cellulose and starch: synthesis, properties, application ¬. — Vladimir. - 2003. - S.60-62.
- Pulatovna, K. K. (2022). Main Directions for Reforming the Educational System in the Republic of Uzbekistan. European Multidisciplinary Journal of Modern Science, 6, 276-281.
- Pulatovna, K. K. (2022). Technologies and Conditions for the Implementation of Innovative Processes. Spanish Journal of Innovation and Integrity, 5, 610-615.
- Kenjaeva, X. P., Tojiev, F. I., & Juraev, B. N. (2014). ROLE OF WOMEN IN CREATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY IN UZBEKISTAN. Innovations in technologies and education, 119-123.
- Кенжаева, Х. П. (2022). ФУҚАРОЛИК ЖАМИЯТИ ВА ИНСОН ҲУҚУҚЛАРИ.
- Pulatovna, K. K. (2022). Political Culture and its Content. Web of Scholars: Multidimensional Research Journal, 1(5), 110-113.
- Lipatova ¬I.M. _ _ , Odintsova O.I ., Padokhin V.A ., Kozlova O.V ., Makarova L.I. New thickeners based on mechano - chemically modified Na - carboxymethylcellulose // Textile . chemistry. - 1997. -№2. - P.26-30.