This article is devoted to summarizing information about the current state and development trends of the catalytic cracking process. The main directions of using the process in the world are studied: obtaining high-octane gasoline, hydrocarbon gases, diesel fuel. In the course of the generalization, the possibilities of involving polymeric waste and biofuel production waste in raw materials were considered, helping to solve the problem of their disposal. The state of the process catalysts and their development trends were studied: a decrease in the content of rare earth metals and an increase in the content of iron. Mention is made of methods of preparation of raw materials that improve the performance of the process.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Solodova, N.L. Current state and trends in the development of catalytic cracking of petroleum raw materials / N.L. Solodova , N.A. Terentyeva // Bulletin of the Kazan Technological University. - 2012. - T. 15, No. 1. - S. 141-147.
- Gilmutdinov, A.T. Review of modern catalysts used in catalytic cracking processes / A.T. Gilmutdinov, L.Z. Khisamova // Ufa State Oil Technical University, 2019. - P. 11-13. DOI: 10.24411/2545-0.81X-2019-10502.
- Sedghi, R.B.F. Study of the effect of ZSM-5 additives to cracking catalysts to increase the yield of light olefins and propylene / R.B.F. Sedghi , V.M. Kapustin, I.M. Gerzeliev, V.F. Tretyakov // Russian State University of Oil and Gas. THEM. Gubkina, 2012.
- Oil and gas processing technology. Part 1 [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.tehnoinfa.ru/pererabotkaneftiigaza/21.html (11/29/2019).
- Bodry, A.B. Microspherical cracking catalyst " Octifine " and method of its preparation / A.B. Bodry, I.F. Usmanov, E.M. Rakhmatullin, A.Sh. Tagirov, R.S. Ilibaev , L.V. Surkov, G.F. Garieva // Catalysis in industry. - 2014. - No. 9. - P. 3.
- Bodry, A.B. About new granular catalytic cracking catalysts / A.B. Bodry, E.M. Rakhmatullin, R.S. Ilibaev , G.F. Garieva // Catalysis in industry. - 2014. - No. 5. - P. 20.
- Glazov, A.V. Development of a biceolite cracking catalyst and the results of its operation in section 200 of the KT-1/1 complex / A.V. Glazov, O.I. Dmitrichenko, N.V. Korotkova, V.I. Gordenko , V.P. Doronin, T.P. Sorokina, P.V. Lipin // Institute for Problems of Hydrocarbon Processing of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2012. - P. 8.
- Kashcheev , A.S. Study of the behavior of a zeolite-containing Y-type catalyst under conditions of aerosol nanocatalysis / A.S. Kashcheev , I.M. Glinkina , S.A. Kudryavtsev // Eastern European Journal of Advanced Technologies. - 2013. - V. 2, No. 6.
- Mannanova , G.I. Development of a fourteen -component kinetic model of catalytic cracking / G.I. Mannanova, I.M. Gubaidullin, G.R. Bikbova // Mathematical modeling of processes and systems: Proceedings of the IX International Youth Scientific and Practical Conference, 2019. - P. 235-240.
- Ivanchina, E.D. Development of a kinetic model of the catalytic cracking process / E.D. Ivanchina, E.N. Ivashkina, G.Yu. Nazarova, V.I. Stebeneva , T.A. Shafran, S.V. Kiseleva, D.V. Khrapov, N.V. Korotkova, R.V. Esipenko // Catalysis in the oil refining industry. - 2017, No. 6.
- Pulatovna, K. K. (2022). Main Directions for Reforming the Educational System in the Republic of Uzbekistan. European Multidisciplinary Journal of Modern Science, 6, 276-281.
- Pulatovna, K. K. (2022). Technologies and Conditions for the Implementation of Innovative Processes. Spanish Journal of Innovation and Integrity, 5, 610-615.
- Kenjaeva, X. P., Tojiev, F. I., & Juraev, B. N. (2014). ROLE OF WOMEN IN CREATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY IN UZBEKISTAN. Innovations in technologies and education, 119-123.
- Кенжаева, Х. П. (2022). ФУҚАРОЛИК ЖАМИЯТИ ВА ИНСОН ҲУҚУҚЛАРИ.
- Pulatovna, K. K. (2022). Political Culture and its Content. Web of Scholars: Multidimensional Research Journal, 1(5), 110-113.