Traffic analysis and management tasks form the basis of modern telecommunication management processes. The goal of such solutions is to provide a balance between the volume of traffic, service and telecommunication resources. These tasks, as well as ensuring the effectiveness of technical solutions for a sufficiently long time, are carried out at the stage of designing telecommunications. In this article, a scientific research was conducted on the management of traffic in telecommunication networks using artificial intelligence methods.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- ITU-T Y.1540 IP packet transfer and availability performance parameters. 12/2019.
- ITU-T Network performance objectives for IP-based services. 12/2011.
- Shelukhin O.I. Fractal processes in telecommunications. M. Radio engineering. 2003.
- Ali Zilouchian and Mohammad Jamshidi, Intelligent Control Systems Using Soft Computing Methodologies. Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data, International Standard Book Number 0-8493-1875-0, Library of Congress Card Number 2001016189.
- IT service and content management. Textbook / E.V. Salomatina, V.K. Saryan. Tiraspol: RIO PGU, 2015. - 92 p.
- Wikipedia in the Uzbek language https://uz.wikipedia.org/