Traffic analysis and management tasks form the basis of modern telecommunication management processes. The goal of such solutions is to provide a balance between the volume of traffic, service and telecommunication resources. These tasks, as well as ensuring the effectiveness of technical solutions for a sufficiently long time, are carried out at the stage of designing telecommunications. In this article, a scientific research was conducted on the management of traffic in telecommunication networks using artificial intelligence methods.
AI traffic telecommunications resource
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Zufarova Nargiza Nigmat kizi. (2022). Traffic Management in Telecommunication Networks Using Artificial Intelligence. Texas Journal of Engineering and Technology, 14, 56–58. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/tjet/article/view/2765
- ITU-T Y.1540 IP packet transfer and availability performance parameters. 12/2019.
- ITU-T Network performance objectives for IP-based services. 12/2011.
- Shelukhin O.I. Fractal processes in telecommunications. M. Radio engineering. 2003.
- Ali Zilouchian and Mohammad Jamshidi, Intelligent Control Systems Using Soft Computing Methodologies. Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data, International Standard Book Number 0-8493-1875-0, Library of Congress Card Number 2001016189.
- IT service and content management. Textbook / E.V. Salomatina, V.K. Saryan. Tiraspol: RIO PGU, 2015. - 92 p.
- Wikipedia in the Uzbek language https://uz.wikipedia.org/