The environment has always been a source of resources for mankind, but for a long time its life activity did not have a significant impact on nature. 'y began to give.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Reimers N.F. "Nature Management". Dictionary-reference. – M: Thought 1990-637s.
- Akhmetov. L.A. "Road Transport and Environmental Protection" Handbook. Tashkent: Mehnat 1990-21s.
- "JFO and Use of Natural Resources" Toshkent: Goskompriroda 1993-172 p.
- Anishev V.A., Eonni Z., Skalin F.V. "Technological aspects of environmental protection" - L. 1982-312p. 5. Shodimetov Yu.Sh. "Sotsial'naya ekologiya" - Uch. Manuals 1994-315c.
- National Report on the State of the Natural Environment and the Useof Natural Resources in the Republic of Uzbekistan (1996). Toshkent: Goskomprirody RUZ 1998-102 p.
- Bannikov A.G. et al. "Fundamentals of Ecology and Environmental Protection" M. "Kolos", 1999, 304 p.