Mixed convection in a trapezoidal lid driven cavity containing a heat source circular cylinder using two fluids separately
mixed convection triangular cavity lid-driven adiabatic body
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Akeel Abdullah Mohammed, & Maria Thaer. (2022). Mixed Convection Heat Transfer of Al2O3-H2O Nanofluid in a Trapezoidal Lid-driven Cavity at Different Angles of Inclination. Texas Journal of Engineering and Technology, 11, 20–30. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/tjet/article/view/2267
- Zoubair Boulahia, Abderrahim Wakif, and Rachid Sehaqui. Mixed convection heat transfer of Cu-water nanofluid in a lid driven square cavity with several heated triangular cylinders. International Journal of Innovation and Applied Studies ISSN 2028-9324 Vol. 17 No. 1 Jul. 2016, pp. 82-93.
- Alireza Hossein Nezhad and Mostafa Valizadeh Ardalan. A new approach for the analysis of the nanoparticle’s effects on Cu-water nanofluid mixed convection heat transfer and required power in a lid-driven cavity. THERMAL SCIENCE, Year 2016, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 405-414.
- Ahmad Reza Rahmati, Ali Rayat Roknabadi, Mahmoud Abbaszadeh. Numerical simulation of mixed convection heat transfer of nanofluid in a double lid-driven cavity using lattice Boltzmann method. Alexandria Engineering Journal. Volume 55, Issue 4, December 2016, pp. 3101-3114.
- Elif Büyük Öğüt, Kamil Kahveci. Mixed convection heat transfer of ethylene glycol and water mixture based Al2O3 nanofluids: Effect of thermal conductivity models. Journal of Molecular Liquids 224 (2016) 338–345.
- Zhimeng Guo, Jinyu Wang, Aloke K. Mozumder and Prodip K. Das. Mixed Convection of Nanofluids in a Lid-Driven Rough Cavity. Conference Paper · August 2016
- Mohammad Mastiani, Myeongsub Mike Kim, Ali Nematollah. Density maximum effects on mixed convection in a square lid-driven enclosure filled with Cu-water nanofluids. Advanced Powder Technology 28 (2017) 197–214.
- Ilhem Zeghbid and Rachid Bessaïh. Mixed Convection in a Lid-Driven Square Cavity With Heat Sources Using Nanofluids. FDMP, vol.13, no.4, pp.251-273, 2017
- Fatih Selimefendigil, Hakan F. Öztopb, Ali J. Chamkha. Analysis of mixed convection of nanofluid in a 3D lid-driven trapezoidal cavity with flexible side surfaces and inner cylinder. International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer 87 (2017) 40–51
- Bijan Karbasifar a, Mohammad Akbari, Davood Toghraie. Mixed convection of Water-Aluminum oxide nanofluid in an inclined lid-driven cavity containing a hot elliptical centric cylinder. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 116 (2018) 1237–1249.
- M. Jahirul Haque Munshi, Nusrat Jahan, Golam Mostafa. Mixed Convection Heat Transfer of Nanofluid in a Lid-Driven Porous Medium Square Enclosure with Pairs of Heat Source-Sinks. American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER), Volume-8, Issue-6, pp-59-70, 2019.
- Ishrat Zahan, R. Nasrin and M. A. Alim. Mixed convective hybrid nanofluid flow in lid-driven undulated cavity: Effect of MHD and Joule heating. Journal of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, 16(2019) 109-126.
- M.S. Rahman, R. Nasrin and M.I. Hoque. Heat-Mass Transfer of Nanofluid in Lid-Driven Enclosure under three Convective Modes. January 2019, GANIT Journal of Bangladesh Mathematical Society 38:73-83 DOI: 10.3329/ganit.v38i0.39787
- Md Shajedul Hoque Thakur, Mahmudul Islam, Abrar Ul Karim, Sumon Saha and Mohammad Nasim Hasan. Numerical Study of Laminar Mixed Convection in a Cu-Water Nanofluid Filled Lid-Driven Square Cavity with an Isothermally Heated Cylinder. Cite as: AIP Conference Proceedings 2121, 070017 (2019); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5115924. Published Online: 18 July 2019
- Neşe Kekl Ġkcgoglu Çakmak, Hasan H. Durmazucar, Kerim Yapici. A numerical study of mixed convection heat transfer in a lid-driven cavity using Al2O3-water nanofluid. International Journal of Chemistry and Technology. Int. J. Chem. Technol. 2020, 4 (1), 22-37.
- Mostafa Valizadeh Ardalan, Rasool Alizadeh, Abolfazl Fattahi, Navid Adelian Rasi, Mohammad Hossein Doranehgard, Nader Karimi. Analysis of unsteady mixed convection of Cu–water nanofluid in an oscillatory, lid‑driven enclosure using lattice Boltzmann method. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10973-020-09789-3, Received: 13 April 2020 / Accepted: 4 May 2020.
- Abdullah A. A. A. Al-Rashed, Ghanbar Ali Sheikhzadeh, Alireza Aghaei, Farhad Monfared, Amin Shahsavar, Masoud Afrand. Effect of a porous medium on flow and mixed convection heat transfer of nanofluids with variable properties in a trapezoidal enclosure. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry (2020) 139:741–754.
- M. A. Waheed, G. A. Odewole and S. O. Alagbe. Mixed convective heat transfer in rectangular enclosures filled with porous medium. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, VOL. 6, NO. 8, AUGUST 2011.
- Wael M. El-Maghlany, Mohamed A. Teamah and Ahmed A. Hanafy Enhancement of Mixed Convection Heat Transfer in a Lid-Driven Square Cavity Completely Filled with Porous Material by Sidewalls Sinusoidal Heating. International Review of Applied Engineering Research. ISSN 2248-9967 Volume 2, Number 1 (2012), pp. 55-84.
- Abdalla M. AlAmiri. Implications of placing a porous block in a mixed-convection heat-transfer, lid-driven cavity heated from below. Journal of Porous Media, 16 (4): 367–380 (2013).
- Anirban Chattopadhyay, Sreejata Sensarma and Swapan K Pandit. Numerical Simulations of Mixed Convection in a Porous Double Lid Driven Cavity. An International Conference on Mathematical Modeling And Computer Simulation with Applications, IIT Kanpur, December 31, 2013-January 2, 2014.
- Satyajit Mojumder, Sourav Saha, M. Rizwanur Rahman, M.M. Rahman, Khan Md. Rabbi, Talaat A. Ibrahim. Numerical study on mixed convection heat transfer in a porous L-shaped cavity. Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal 20(1) August 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.jestch.2016.07.005
- Ahmad Ababaei, Mahmoud Abbaszadeh, Ali Arefmanesha and Ali J. Chamkh. Numerical simulation of double-diffusive mixed convection and entropy generation in a lid-driven trapezoidal enclosure with a heat source. NUMERICAL HEAT TRANSFER, PART A https://doi.org/10.1080/10407782.2018.1459139. pp. 1-20, 2018.
- Salma Parvin and Rehena Nasrin. Magnetohydrodynamic Mixed Convection Heat Transfer in a Lid-driven Cavity with Sinusoidal Wavy Bottom Surface. Journal Tri. Math.Soci.12(2010) 1-9.
- Khaled Al-Salem, Hakan F. Oztop, Ioan Pop, and Yasin Varol. Effects of moving lid direction on MHD mixed convection in a linearly heated cavity. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 55 (2012) pp. 1103–1112.
- Ziafat Mehmood and Tabish Javed. MHD-Mixed convection flow in a lid driven trapezoidal cavity under uniformly/ non-uniformly heated bottom wall. International Journal of Numerical Methods for Heat and Fluid Flow · May 2016 DOI: 10.1108/HFF-01-2016-0029.
- N. A. Bakar, A. Karimipour, and R. Roslan. Effect of Magnetic Field on Mixed Convection Heat Transfer in a Lid-Driven Square Cavity. Journal of Thermodynamics, Accepted 14 February 2016.
- M. Borhan Uddin, M. M. Rahman, M. A. H. Khan, R. Saidur, Talaat A. Ibrahim. Hydromagnetic double-diffusive mixed convection in trapezoidal enclosure due to uniform and nonuniform heating at the bottom side: Effect of Lewis number. Alexandria Engineering Journal (2016) 55, 1165–1176.
- M. Rashad, Sameh E. Ahmed, Waqar A. Khan, and M. A. Mansour. Inclined MHD Mixed Convection and Partial Slip of Nanofluid in a Porous Lid-Driven Cavity with Heat Source-Sink: Effect of Uniform and Non-Uniform Bottom Heating. Journal of Nanofluids, Vol. 6, pp. 1–11, 2017.
- Sameh E. Ahmed, Ahmed Kadhim Hussein, M.A. Mansour, Z.A. Raizah, & Xiaohui Zhang. MHD mixed convection in trapezoidal enclosure filled with micropolar nanofluids. Nanoscience and Technology: An International Journal 9(4):343–372 (2018).
- GH.R. Kefayati, H. Tang. MHD mixed convection of viscoplastic fluids in different aspect ratios of a lid-driven cavity using LBM. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 124 (2018) 344–367.
- M. Humaun Kabir, M. Jahirul Haque Munshi, Nazma Parveen. Numerical Study of MHD Mixed Convection Heat Transfer of Nanofluid in a Lid-driven Porous Rectangular Cavity with Three Square Heating Blocks. AIP Conference Proceedings 2121, 070002 (2019); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5115909.
- Md. Fayz-Al-Asada, M. A. Hossain, M. M. A. Sarker. Numerical Investigation of MHD Mixed Convection Heat Transfer Having Vertical Fin in a Lid-Driven Square Cavity. Cite as: AIP Conference Proceedings 2121, 030023 (2019); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5115868, Published Online: 18 July 2019.
- Priyajit Monda, Tapas Ray Mahapatra. Minimization of entropy generation due to MHD double diffusive mixed convection in a lid driven trapezoidal cavity with various aspect ratios. Nonlinear Analysis: Modelling and Control, Vol. 25, No. 4, 545–563, 2020.
- Abdelkader Boutra, Karim Raguia and Youb Khaled Benkahla. Numerical study of mixed convection heat transfer in a lid-driven cavity filled with a nanofluid. Mechanics & Industry 16, 505 (2015).
- Z. Said, H.A. Mohammed, R. Saidur. Mixed convection heat transfer of nanofluids in a lid-driven square cavity: A parametric study. International Journal of Mechanical and Materials Engineering (IJMME), Vol. 8 (2013), No. 1, Pages: 48-57.
- Khanafer, K., & Aithal, S. M. (2013). Laminar mixed convection flow and heat transfer characteristics in a lid driven cavity with a circular cylinder. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 66, 200-209.