This article presents the results of a study on the treatment of mulberry trees with the modern drug Gumimax Silkworm and the feeding of silkworms with these leaves. The conclusions on the positive effect of this drug on the biological and productivity indicators of silkworm have been raised. In particular, it was found that the mass of the silkworm increased by 3,1-4,5 g in the experimental variants compared to the control, the viability of the worms fed with the test preparation was higher by 10,6 % compared to the control variant, it is known that the number of healthy cocoons is 8-12 % higher than in the control. It was also found that the mass of one cocoon is 0,8-1,5 g heavier than the control in the experimental variants, there were no signs of poisoning, the occurrence of diseases and a lag in the development of the silkworm. It should be noted that as a result of the treatment of mulberry trees with the investigated "Gumimax" - a double-acting drug, the amount of substances necessary for the growth and development of silkworms in the composition of the leaves increases, and the quality of the leaves increases due to the acceleration of the photosynthesis process, which in turn indicates food satiety and acceleration of the metabolic process in the body of the silkworm, i.e., about improving the digestibility, digestibility of feed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Abdukadirov Sh. Scenes from the history of our cocooning //Pamphlet. "FAN" publishing house. –Tashkent, 2000. – p. 6-8.
- Rajabov N.O., Bobomurodov M.Kh. Normatov R.J., Absalomov U.T., Sidikov S.S. Effect of promising mulberry cultivars on biological parameters of silkworm. // Collection of materials of the international conference on current problems and their solutions in the theory and practice of agricultural science. – Tashkent, 2020. – p. 101-107.
- Rakhmonova Kh. Effect of feeding area and amount of feed on duration of silkworm feeding. // Zooveterinary. –Tashkent, 2013. – p. 40-41.
- Umarov Sh.R., Yalgashev Kh.A. Importance of mulberry cultivars in improving cocoon productivity of mulberry silkworm. // Husbandry and breeding work. Tashkent, 2020. – №5. – p. 40-41.
- Umarov Sh.R., Yalgashev Kh.A. Effect of new mulberry cultivars on cocoon and shell weight and silkiness indicators of silkworms. // Collection of materials of the international conference on current problems and their solutions in the theory and practice of agricultural science. – Tashkent, 2020. – p. 151-155.
- Khamidy H.S., Yuldashev Sh. Influence of feeding quality of the mulberry leaf on the biological parameters of the cocoon silkworm // Journal "Silk". – Tashkent, 2000. – №2. – Р. 8-10.
- Sharipov B.Q. Use of opportunities for diversification of forms of economic management in entrepreneurial activity // Monograph. – Tashkent, 2019. – p. 4-5.
- Yalgashev K.A. Effects of new mulberry cultivars on silkworm growth and development. //Herding and breeding work. – №. 5. – Tashkent, 2022. – p. 46-47.
- Yalgashev H.A., Umarov Sh.R., Nasirillaev B.U., Batirova A.N., Economic and chemical properties of new varieties of shelkovitsa in the spring and summer season // Current problems of modern science. – Russia, 2022. №2. – C.74-52. DOI: 10.25633/APSN.2022.02.03.
- Anantharaman V., Mala R., Magadum B and Datta K. Effect of season and mulberry varieties on the feed conversion efficiencies of different silkworm hybrids of Bombyx mori L. // Uttar Pradesh Journal of Zoology. 1995. Vol. 15. – P. 157-161.
- Awasthi K., Pradlep K. Srivastava PCP detection of densonueleosic virus isolates in silkworm (Bombyx mori L.) from India and nucleotik varibiality. – 2007. J. Sericologia. – №18(2). – P.67-69.
- Ahsan M., Rahman S. Genetic variation of some quantitative traits in ten exotic varieties of silkworm, “Bombyx mori L” // University Journal of Zoology. Rajshahi University. – India, 2010. – 29(1). – P. 65-67.
- Ahsan M. Selection strategies considering varietal differences with respect to egg characters of mulberry silkworm, Bombyx mori L.// University Zoology Journal, Rajshahi University. 2013. – № 31. – P. 19-22.
- Ismatullaeva D., Begmatov T. Influence of induction of the latent nuclear polyhedrosis virus on reproductive characteristics of the silkworm Bombyx mori L. // International Journal of Progressive Sciences and Technologies (IJPSAT) 1 February 2021 Spain. – P.235-239.
- Ismatullaeva D., Ruzmatov Sh. Nosematosis of white silkworm and measures to combat with it E3S Web of Conferences 258, 04016 (2021).UESF-2021. – Р.1-7. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202125804016.
- Lincah Andadari, Minarningsih and Rosita Devi. The effect of mulberry types on productivity of cocoon of two Bombyx mori L. silkworm hybrids. // Widyariset, Indonesia, 2017. – Vol.3. – №2. – P.119-130.
- Nair J., Kumar S., Nair K. Development of bivoltine pure strains of silkworm, Bombyx mori L. to rear exclusively on Artificial diet during young instars. // Journal of Biological Sciences 2011. 11 (6): – P.423-427.
- Nasirillaev B.U. New highly productive hybrids of mulberry silkworm, Bombyx mori L. of industrial purpose with high technological characteristics of cocoon. // International Journal of Applied Research. India, 2017. 3(2). – P. 72-75.
- Rao C., Chandrashekaraiah R.C., Ibrahim B.K., Seshagiri, S.V. Nagaraju H. Evaluation of polyvoltine hybrids based on silk productivity in silkworm, Bombyx mori L. International Journal Indust Entomology. 2004. 8(2). – P. 181–187.