The article presents data on the accumulation, excess of the maximum permissible concentration of cadmium in irrigated sierozem-meadow, desert-sandy, as well as gray-brownmeadow soils of the Nishan district of the Kashkadarya region
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 23, 2019 No. PF-5853 "On approval of the Strategy of agricultural development of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2020-2030".
- Semushev A.M. Influence of pollutants on the quality of food products of plant origin // Cooperation in the system of social reproduction: materials of the Intern. scientific-practical. conf. (Saransk, April 9-10, 2013) at 2 o'clock - Saransk: Print-Izdat, 2013. - Part 2. - P. 221-223.
- Tarasenko N.Yu., Vorobieva R.S. Hygienic problems when using cadmium // Bulletin of the Academy of Medical Sciences of the USSR. -1973. No. 10. - P. 37 - 42.
- Tursunov H.X., Iskhaqova Sh.M., Tursunov D.X., Ergasheva M.S. Contamination of soils of Tashkent with heavy metals in industrial, construction and domestic wastes and their connection with the physical and agrochemical properties of the soil // Tashkent. 2010 16-17 September. pp. 228-232.
- Riskieva Kh.T., Mirsadykov M.M., Kasymova S., Karimov Kh.N. Microbiological state of irrigated soils in the middle and lower reaches of the Zarafshan River // Soils and land resources of Uzbekistan: Rational use and protection. - Tashkent: Tashkent State Agrarian University, 2008. - pp. 43-45.
- Nizamov S.А., Riskieva Kh.T., Kuziev J.M., Mirsadykov M.M. Agrochemical and ecological condition of irrigated soils of Nishan district // International Conference: "Prospects For The Introduction Of Innovative Technologies In The Development Of Agriculture" Published by Research Support Center https://doi.org/10.47100/conferences.v1i1.1392. – Fergana, – P. 653-661.
- Kuziev J.M., Nizamov S.А., Jumaev Sh., Matyakupov А.R., Rholiqulov А. Prospects for calculation of standards for mineral fertilizers // International Conference: "Prospects For The Introduction Of Innovative Technologies In The Development Of Agriculture" Published by Research Support Center https://doi.org/10.47100/conferences.v1i1.1391. – Fergana, – P. 645-652.
- Kuziev J.M., Matyakupov А.R., Jumaev Sh., Nizamov S.А. Compatibility of ‘soil-variety-fertilizer’ to fertilizer norms and dynamics of food elements // XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies. Volume 244 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202124402038. – P. 1-9.
- Abdurakhmоnov N.Y., Kalandarov N.N., Sobitov U.T., Mansurov Sh.S., Koraev A.X., Mirsodikov M.M. Properties of Meadow-Gray Soils and the Bioprapatics Effect on the Porloq-4 Cotton Harvesting // International Journal of Modern Agriculture, Volume 10, No.1, 2021. -ISSN: 2305-7246. -Page No. 396-408. http://modern-journals.com/index.php/ijma/issue/view/37. Page No. 396-408.