This article presents the results of preliminary studies conducted in the Mirzachul region (late XIX – early XX century), reducing the impact of wind erosion on the soil, monitoring various deflationary processes on irrigated lands in the region, region. The results of field experiments suggest the sowing of industrial crops between agricultural crops to restore, increase and protect the fertility of deflated soils
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev 2017-2021 “Action Strategy for the five priorities for further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan”.
- Elyubaev S.M. Scientific bases of identification and assessment of erosion-hazardous lands of the irrigated zone of the Republic of Uzbekistan and ways to increase their productive capacity // Autoref. dis... doc. S.-H. nauk. - T., 1994. - 44 p.
- Kachinsky N.A. Physics of soils. - M., ch.I. 1965.- 318 p.
- Maxudov X.M. and Some aspects of protection of irrigated soils // Conference materials. part 1. - Samarkand, 2002. - B. 98.
- Makhsudov X.M., Adilov A.A. and Erosion science. - Tashkent, 1998. - 3-21p. - This is a list of earthquakes in Russia.
- Mirzazhonov K. Scientific foundations of the fight against wind erosion on irrigated lands of Uzbekistan / Monograph. - Tashkent, Fan Publishing House, 1981. - 213 p.
- Mirzajonov Q.M. is a member of Wind erosion in cotton fields / Scientific work by SoyuzNIXI. - Tashkent, 1970. - №. 16. - B. 17-22.
- Guidelines for conducting chemical and agrochemical analyses of soils during land monitoring / Edited by A.Zh.Bakirov, M.M.Tashkent, et al. - Tashkent: "GosNIIPA", 2004. - 260 p.
- Sektimenko V.E., Ismonov A.J. and other officials Soils of the Sirdarya and Jizzakh regions / Collective monograph. - Tashkent: - FAN -, 2005. - 6-20.p
- Umarov M.I. Ways to prevent deflation processes in the Mirzachol region // Avtoref. diss. q.x.f.n. - T.: 2009. 6-8 p.
- Umarov M.I. Ways to prevent deflation in the Mirzachol region” Monograph – Tashkent.: “Fan Ziyosi” Publishing House, 2021, pp. 85-88.
- Umarov M.I., Inomov B.N. Morphogenetic properties of deflated soils. Land of Uzbekistan // Journal of Scientific Practice and Innovation, Tashkent-2022, No. 4.
- Khakberdiev O.E. Identification and assessment of erosion hazard of irrigated lands. – Tashkent, 2002. – pp. 95-97.