Today, housing policy plays a key role in the economic and social spheres of the world. In recent years, the growth of the world's population and, conversely, the decline in land for habitation have necessitated the efficient use of land. On the other hand, this housing policy is not only related to construction work, but also to the urban planning policy of the states. It is as a result of this policy that the stages of development or decline of housing construction can be observed. In addition, housing issues are an area that is also measured by demographic and migration conditions. By studying the impact of housing policy on socio-economic relations or, conversely, their impact on housing policy, it is possible to identify certain data that will help to develop urban planning.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Collection of Legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan; https://lex.uz/uz/ .
- Yuldashev I. History of the formation and development of urban culture in the Fergana Valley. Abstract of the dissertation submitted for the degree of Candidate of Historical Sciences. Tashkent. 2011. 27 p.
- Recent history of Uzbek cities: reforms and modernization processes. Mas. editor Ziyaeva D.H. Tashkent. 2016. 150 b.
- Po'lativ X., Mamatmusaev T. Reconstruction of urban monuments. Tashkent: Science and Technology, 2017. 136 p .; Ziyoev A. "Kushtut" and "Guzar boshi" mahallas of the old city. / Echo from Mazi. 2020. № 2. B.8-12.
- Ahmedov M.Q., Nazarova D.A., Hasanov A.O. Ways of development of architecture and urban planning of Uzbekistan. Tashkent: Science and Technology, 2016. 132 p.
- Aymatov A. A. Improving the ways of preservation and restoration of historical settlements of Samarkand. Doctor of Philosophy in Architecture. Tashkent, 2020. 174 p.
- Toshtemir M. Over the past ten years, more than 123,000 houses have been built and commissioned in the regions of the Republic on the basis of standard projects. // Voice of Uzbekistan. 2020. № 58.
- Sultanov A.S. Issues of organizing the efficient use of housing in public utilities. - Conference collection "Social Sciences and Humanities in Education" . 2020. Tashkent. B. B. 59-62; Sultanov A. S. Improving the efficiency of public-private partnership housing management. Abstract of the dissertation of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Economics . Tashkent, 2021. 56 p