The game of basketball is a group game that has several basic principles, and its mastery depends on following proper planning. By informing the player of the performance of the basketball players, he noticed the appearance of signs of fatigue in the performance of the players as a result of the nervous tension and psychological pressure of the matches. He began to lose his focus in performing the skill of scoring, especially jumping. During the final times of the match, the researcher resorted to studying this situation among the players in order to develop appropriate solutions in order to avoid mistakes during the matches
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Raysan Khuraibet: Research Methodology in Physical Education, Mosul, Directorate of Books for Printing and Publishing, 1987.
- Adel Abdel Baseer: Mathematical Training between Theory and Practice, Cairo, Dar Al-Kutub for Printing and Publishing, 1999.
- Essam Abdel Khaleq: Sports Training, Theories and Applications, 1st edition, Cairo.
- Qasim Al-Mandalawi: Sports training between theory and practice, Baghdad 1979 AD.
- Muhammad Hassan Allawi, and Muhammad Naseer Alwan: Motor Performance Tests, Egypt, Dar Al-Fikr Al-Arabi 1983
- Muhammad Mahmoud Al-Dayem: Muhammad Subhi Hassanein, Scientific and Applied Basketball Foundations.
- Wadih Yassin: Muhammad Hassan Al-Obeidi, Statistical Applications and the Use of Method in Physical Education Research, Mosul, Dar Al-Kutub for Printing and Publishing, 1999.