This article is devoted to the actual linguistic problem, the problem of using the names of body parts in the Uzbek language. The paper defines the basic concepts, and also emphasizes the reasons for the metaphorization of the language. In fact, the article explores some metaphorical units of the Uzbek language, which are firmly entrenched in the thinking space.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Baranov A.N. Preface of the Editor // Lakoff J., Johnson M. Metaphors, we've been waiting to live. M., 2008. pp. 7 – 21.
- Бабаходжаева Н. М. The tеchnоljgies in the Modular in Gredit Training system European Journal of Life Safety and Stability. Ispaniya, 2021 10.12. 102-109 betlarJournal sayti : https://ejlss.es/
- Bogdanova M.V. A. Body of man as a mnemoorganic device //Vestnik TSU.– 2012. – No. 358. – pp. 18–20 .
- Rakhshtein A.D. Comparative Analysis of German and Russian Phraseology: (For Institutes and Faculties of Foreign Language): Higher School, 1980. 143 p.
- Kreidlin G.E., Flying A.B. Conceptualization of body parts on the Russian languages in non-verbal semiotic codes// Russian language .- 2006. - № 12 (2) . - S. 80 -115.
- Milashevskaya I. V. Kontetralnaya metafatsiala golova - vmesilishche //Bulletin of Nizhny Novgorod University. . – 2011.-№ 6 -1. – S. 360 -363.
- Zhumaev Sh.D.. Karimova G.Kh. On synonymous phraseological nests of russian and Uzbek languages. // Young scientist-2018-No13 S 300-302