This article covers the issues related to the anthroponymics branch of the field of onomastics. The concept of anthroponym, its scope, types of anthroponym, name and its meaning are described in detail. The article focuses on the uniqueness of the Uzbek people in choosing a name, national traditions and values.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Begmatov E. A. Anthroponymy of the Uzbek language: Diss .... filol. science. candidate - Tashkent, 1965. - 180 p.
- Juraeva I. A. Anthroponymic formulas in English, Uzbek and Russian languages and their performance characteristics. - Tashkent: UzMU, 2012. - 80 p.
- Nafasov T., Markaev M. Uzbek ethnoanthroponyms. // Onomastics of Uzbekistan. Saturday. abstract II rep. scientific and practical. conf. - Against, 1989. - S. 136-139.
- Nikonov V. A. Uzbeks // Systems of personal names among the peoples of the world. -M.: Nauka, 1989.- S. 312-315.
- Khazieva G.S. Historical and linguistic analysis of Tatar male names.: Dissertation abstract. diss….. Philol. science. candidate - Kazan, 2007. - C. 23.