The characteristic of the growth rates of various indicators at the stages of screening examination allows us to judge the adaptation processes occurring in the process of fetal growth. And in fetuses of pregnant women in a state of hypothyroidism, the intensity of growth of head parameters was less compared with the parameters of fetuses of healthy pregnant women. In fetuses of pregnant women in a state of hypothyroidism, the biparietal head size is significantly smaller at the stage of the second screening examination than in fetuses of healthy pregnant women.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Zaydiyeva Z. S., Yakunina N. A., Prozorov V. V. Lecheniye i profilaktika defitsita yoda vo vremya beremennosti // Russkiy meditsinskiy jurnal. 2008. T. 16, № 19. 329 s.
- Kiyenya T.A., Morgunova T.B., Fadeyev V.V. Vtorichnyy gipotireoz u vzroslykh: diagnostika i lecheniye// Klinicheskaya i eksperimental'naya tireoidologiya. -2019 –T.15 – N.2 – S. 64 – 72
- De Groot L., Abalovich M., Alexander E.K., Amino N., Barbour L. et al. Management of Thyroid Dysfunction during Pregnancy and Postpartum: An. Endocrine Society. Clinical Practice Guideline. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 2012; 97 (8): 2543–2565
- Glinoer D. Thyroid immunity, thyroid dysfunction, and the risk of miscarriage (Editorial) // Amer J. Reprod. Immunol. 2000.— V. 43.— P. 202
- Koulouri O, Auldin MA, Agarwal R et al. Diagnosis and treatment of hypothyroidism in TSH deficiency compared to primary thyroid disease: pituitary patients are at risk of underreplacement with levothyroxine. Clin Endocrinol 2011; 74: 744–749.
- Krassas G. E., Poppe K., Glinoer D. Thyroid function and human reproductive health. Endocr. Rev. 2010.— 31.— P. 702–755
- Leger J, Olivieri A, Donaldson M et al. European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology consensus guidelines on screening, diagnosis, and management of congenital hypothyroidism. Horm Res Paediatr 2014; 81: 80–103