Agriculture was a great source of the Nabataean economy, as evidenced by the many dams they built, the canals and sewers they built, and the water reservoirs they built, as they used very precise methods to prepare the surface of the earth to help collect rainwater that fell on nearby hills and ridges to form an appropriate amount of torrents by establishing a number of streams. Stretching from the top of the hills to the bottom and on their surface, these streams have rows of barricades made of gravel and spread in the Negev desert and are known as the Rajum of the vineyard.
Nabataeans Dams Reservoirs Camels Palms
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Eng. Raed Mohamed Ali Mustafa, & Raed Mohammed Ali Mustafa. (2023). Fruit trees and domestication of animals and birds in the Nabataean Kingdom. Texas Journal of Philology, Culture and History, 16, 9–14. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/tjpch/article/view/3519
- Abu Al-Ghaith, Abdullah
- Arab Countries in Ancient History, 2nd Edition (No.M: No.M., 2014 AD).
- Ismail, Helmy Mahrous
- The ancient Near East and its civilizations, Mesopotamia, the Levant and the ancient Arabian Peninsula (Cairo: University Youth Foundation, 1997).
- Pro accommodation
- History of the Ancient Arabs, 2nd Edition (Damascus: Dar Al-Fikr, 1996 AD).
- Even Philip
- History of Syria, Lebanon and Palestine, tr: George Haddad, and Abdel Karim Rafiq (Beirut: Dar Al-Thaqafa, 1958).
- Saleem, Ahmed Amin
- Aspects of the history and civilization of the Arabs in the worldOld Tyre (Cairo: Dar Al Marefa University, 1997).
- Abbas, Ihsan
- History of the Nabataean State (Amman: Dar Al-Shorouk for Publishing and Distribution, 1987).
- The detailed history of the Arabs before Islam, 2nd Edition (Baghdad: No.Mt, 1993 AD).
- Al-Ali, Saleh Ahmed
- Lectures on the history of the Arabs - 2nd floor (No. :No.Mt,1954).
- Developer,Azzam Abu Alhamam
- Nabataeans: History and Civilization (Amman: Osama Publishing House, 2009).
- Al-Moussawi,Jawad Matar,and Qais Hatem Hani Al-Janabi
- History of the Ancient Arab Economy (Amman: Dar Safa for Publishing and Distribution, 2017).