Our present era is witnessing a contemporary global civilization, for which museums are one of the most important arenas, manifestations, and glories. Countries of the world are keen to establish museums, increase their number, diversify their savings, raise their level, make good use of them, and be proud of them and their precious treasures that date back to diverse eras and multiple civilizations, talk about them, and attract tourists to visit them and see their holdings. Until tomorrow, the museum (the criterion for the advancement of nations and the measure of their progress), and visiting them and knowing their details is evidence of the individual's cultural awareness and the focus of his social conversations. In addition to the diversity of cultures of the visitor to museums and to meet his multiple needs in our current era, which requires the availability of the latest means and services that meet his knowledge desires in the areas of cultural, scientific and civilizational components. The museum has become in developed societies (the mirror of society) through the statistics of the number of visitors, which is one of the most important criteria for the sophistication and progress of societies and their strong desire to know human heritage and their concern for their cultural property.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Ibn Manzoor: Lisan Al-Arab, 3rd Edition, Dar Sader, Beirut, 1993 AD, Part 15.
- Ahmed Al-Ayed and others: The Basic Arabic Dictionary, 1st Edition, Dar Larousse, Tunisia, 1989 AD.
- Immanuel Kent: Criticism of Practical Reason, 1st Edition, Center for Arab Unity Studies, Beirut, 2012.
- Charles First: Brain and Thought, 1st Edition, Dar Al-Ma'rifah, Damascus, 1987.
- Somaya Hassan, Mohamed Abdel-Qader: The Art of Museums, 1st Edition, Dar Al-Maaref, Cairo, 2004.
- Al-Sahib Ibn Abbad Al-Talqani: Al-Muheet fi Al-Lughah, 1st Edition, Alam Al-Kutub, Beirut, 1994 AD, Part 2.
- Saleh Al-Shari'i: Development of Tourism Sales, 2nd edition, Horus International Foundation, Alexandria, 2009.
- Salah Ahmed Lebahnasy: Museums Science and Art, 1st Edition, Dar Al-Wafaa, Alexandria, 2019.
- Abdul Hamid Salman: Arab Museums, Al-Arabi, 1st edition, Najran, 2012 AD.
- Calhoun Creek: Dictionary of Social Sciences, 1st Edition, Arab Center for Research and Policy Studies, Tunis, 2017.
- The Arabic Language Academy: Al-Mu'jam Al-Waseet, 1st edition, Dar Al-Maarif, Cairo, 1972 AD.
- Muhammad Jalal: Museums, Al-Zawraa Office, 1st edition, Baghdad, 2005.
- Muhammad Qassem: The Relationship of Cognitive Perception Models with Mental Representations, 1st Edition, University Knowledge House, Alexandria, 1998 AD.
- The Arab Encyclopedia Authority: The Arabic Encyclopedia, 10th edition, Damascus, 2008.