The article highlights the relevance of the fight against corruption, data from international organizations on customs problems, threats of corruption at customs, the importance of information and analytical activities, positive results of the use of information and analytical activities in the fight against corruption.
Transparency International World Customs Organization Arusha declaration
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Gafurov Farkhod Rashidovich, & Mamatov Shukhrat Khalikulovich. (2023). The Role of Information-Analysis in the Fight Against Corruption of Customs Authorities Introduction. Zien Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 18, 41–45. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/zjssh/article/view/3577
- Mirziyoyev Sh.M. New Uzbekistan strategy. - Tashkent: "Uzbekistan" publishing house, 2021. 464 pages.
- Temirov D.N. How to write an information analysis reference. Practical guide. - T.: Higher School, 2005.
- Islamov I.N, Khudaynazarov U.S. Issues of development of activity of analytical structures in Uzbekistan. Systematic Studies 3/2021. STIBOM
- Kurnosov Yu.V. Analytics is an intellectual tool. - M.: Ritm, 2015. - P.29.
- Rakhimov S.A. "The importance of improving information and analytical activities in the fight against corruption (in the case of customs authorities)". Scientific article. Scientific Journal Impact Factor Advanced Sciences Index Factor. June 2022. Pages 1185-1196