This article analyzes influence of the ideological aspects of the activities of political parties in the political life of leading Asian countries such as China and Japan, and the role of political parties at the social and economic development of this countries
ideological aspect political party political activity
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Bekzod Najmiddinov. (2023). Ideological Aspects of the Activities of Political Parties (Asian countries cases). Zien Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 18, 7–11. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/zjssh/article/view/3485
- Gunther, R. & Diamond, L. (Eds.). (2001). Political Parties and Democracy. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Isaev, B.A. (2008). The theory of parties and party systems. Moscow: Aspect Press.
- Isaev, B.A. (2020). Political history. Democracy. Moscow: Yurayt.
- Krauss, E.S., & Pekkanen, R.J. (2010). The Rise and Fall of Japan’s Liberal Democratic Party. The Journal of Asian Studies, 1(69), 5-15. doi:10.1017/S0021911809992555.
- Kubata, M. (2010). Social Policy in the Programs of Right-Wing Political Parties between 1989 and 1998. Politologický časopis – Czech Journal of Political Science, 4(XVII), 414-431. Retrieved from: https://www.politologickycasopis.cz/userfiles/file/2010/4/Polcas_2010_4_pp_414_431.pdf
- Lan, W., & Yining, Z. (2010). The relationship between the Sinification of Marxism and the modernization of China. Reform and openness. 3, 16-17.
- Senatorov, A.I., & Tsvetova I.A. (2006). Liberal Democratic Party: Half a Century in Power. Japan. Yearbook. 35, 5-22.
- Stavrov, I. (2015, November). Evolution of the Views of the CPC Leadership in the Field of National Policy at the turn of the XX - XXI centuries. Paper presented at the III International Conference of Young Orientalists at the Institute of the Far East of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Streltsov, D.V. (Ed.). (2013). The political system of modern Japan. Moscow: Aspect Press.
- Strmiska, M., & Chytilek, R. (2010). Constructing typologies of political parties: issues in their theoretical and empirical grounding. Politologický časopis – Czech Journal of Political Science, 2, 133-145. Retrieved from: https://www.politologickycasopis.cz/userfiles/file/2010/2/Polcas_2010_2_pp_133_145.pdf
- Van Biezen, I. (2012). Constitutionalizing party democracy: The constitutive codification of political parties in post-war Europe. British Journal of Political Science, 1(42), 187-212.