This article examines and analyzes the public opinion of the population on combating corruption. Public opinion plays an important role in the prevention and eradication of vices that hinder the development of society. The article analyzes the results of a sociological survey conducted in seven regions of the Republic. As you know, today in most states, various mechanisms for preventing corruption have been developed and implemented. Consequently, the analysis of the results of the conducted research was carried out by applying the results of this analysis to society. It is the above question that is considered in the article, which analyzes the results of a sociological study, which is an effective mechanism for eradicating corruption.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Weber M. Gorod// Favorites. The image of society.: Trans. from German. M.: Lawyer, 1994. – p.309-446.
- Sorokin P. Man. Civilization. Society. M.: Politizdat, 1992. –pp.295-424.
- Durkheim E. Sociology. Its subject, method, purpose / Translated from French, compilation, afterword and notes by A.B. Hoffman. M.: Canon, 1995. – p.352.
- Formal sociology of G. Simmel // Gromov I. A., Matskevich A. Yu., Semenov V. A. Western theoretical sociology. — M.: Olga, 1996. – p. 286.
- James Wolfenson. Corruption, like cancer, hinders economic development" 2000. – p.95.
- Bondarenko I. "Corruption: economic analysis at the regional level" St. Petersburg: "Petropavlovsk" 2001.– pp.23-45.
- Nomokonov V.A. "Organized crime: trends, prospects of struggle", Vladivostok: Publishing House of the Far East. un-ta, 1998. – p.210.
- Nicholas Hamelin. "Studying the effectiveness of anti–corruption advertising in Morocco"; Marakko: 2001. - p.106.
- Mohammad Nur Alam. "Women and Corruption: The Sri Lankan Experience" Shirilanka. 2007. – p.65.
- Brigitte Zimmerman "Attitude of citizens to corruption scandals". 2015. –p.90.
- Ting Gong, Na Zhou "Corruption and formal and informal rules of Chinese public procurement market" China. 2011. – p.130.