History of the issue. An has passed an important stage of the development of traditional ceramics. It was distinguished by progressive processes; it was distinguished by support for the participation of the state and the community in the fate of craftsmanship, measures to preserve the traditional foundations of folk craftsmanship, and the addition of organizational forms of production that matched research and social and economic situations.
Ceramics industry artist craftsman
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Abdusalomov Baxtiyor Ubaydullaevich. (2022). Development of artistic pottery traditions. Zien Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 14, 119–121. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/zjssh/article/view/2811
- R. R. Musina. Goli Art-M.: Science, 1985
- R. R. Musina. Ceramics A. Popova-M., 2002
- E. A. Galkina, R. R. Musina. Kuznetsovs. Dynasty. Family business. - M., 2005
- R. R. Musina. Russian Traditional Ceramics-M.: Interbuk, 2011
- Z. S. Fedorova, R. R. Musina. History of literary craftsmanship. Tutorial. M.: Journal of MGHPA named after Him. Stroganova, 2010
- Ural Manuscript (About Sysert Chin Plant Artist N. S. Inozemtsev) / / "smenada" - () 26.11.1974Sverdlovsk
- Gjel and Russian Porcel Manufacturing-SSSR Di, 1982
- Plastic Goliath / / Soviet decorative art -7, - M.: Soviet artist , 1984
- V. and N. Bidak (creative portrait) / USSR Di, 1985