This article covers the interpretation of the concepts "good" and "evil" in German and Uzbek on the basis of the opinions of scientists. The semantic features of this concept are explained with examples in both languages
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Postnikova C.B. Synonyms in the German language and the main methods of their activation [Text] / C.B. Postnikova. - M.: Higher School, 1984. - 112 p.
- Wilhelm von Humboldt. "Selected works on linguistics". - Moscow, 1984.
- Komissarov V.N. Problems of linguistics of translation. Monograph — Moscow: International Relations, 1980. 167 p.
- Gak V.G, Grigoriev B.B. Theory and practice of translation. - M.: Interdialect+, 1997
- Makovsky M.M. The wonderful world of words and meaning. — M.: Higher School, 1989. - 200 p.
- Palekha E.S. The conceptual sphere of the lexico-semantic field of good. in Russian.https://cyberleninka.ru › article ›
- Shatilova L. M. Lexico-semantic representation of the concept of "good" in German and Russian : Dis. ... Candidate of Philology : - Tambov, 2006. - 179 p.