The article under discussion depicts intensification as a multilevel system of modern English. The intensification of an utterance is realized at phonetic (graphic representation), morphological, lexical, syntactic and textual linguistic levels. The author of the article considers that the problems of the use of intensifiers, their functioning, and combinability may also be of interest for further research in this field
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Bally S. French Stylistics. M., 1961. - P. 202.
- Ivanova I. P., Burlakova V. V., Pocheptsov G. G. Theoretical grammar of modern English. Moscow: High School, 1981. - 285 p.
- Kozlova I.A. Graduality of quality in different types of nomination (on the material of English adjectives): Ph. Candidate of Philological sciences: 10.02.04 / I.A. Kozlova. - М., 1987. – P.8.
- Kuznets M.D., Skrebnev Y.M. Stylistics of the English language. - L., 1960. P.73.
- Jumakulova Gulnoza Zamirovna, Uzakova Gulkhayo Zamirjohn Qizi Semantic category of intensity and its expression in the language // Problems of science. 2019. №12-2 (145). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/semantic-category-of-intensity-and-its-expression-in-the-language
- Malinina I.A., Terentyeva E. V. Morphological means of expressing the intensity of the sign // Young Scientist. - 2011. - №10. Vol. 2, pp. 23-25.
- Nechiporenko N.V. Lexical and grammatical features of the class of quantifiers in modern English: Ph. Cand. of Phil. Sciences: 10.02.04 / N. V. Nechiporenko. - Nizhni Novgorod, 1999. – P.18.
- Ozhegov S.I. Dictionary of the Russian language. - Moscow: Russian language, 1984. – P.216.
- Poryadina R.N. About semantic category of desirability //World modeling in language and text/ Edited by Z.I.Ryazanova. Tomsk, 2003. - P. 19-30.
- Sheigal E.I. Intensity as a Component of Word Semantics in Modern English: Ph. Cand. ... philological sciences. М.,1981. - P.13.
- Turanskiy I.I. Semantic category of intensity in English / I.I. Turanskij. - М., 1990. – P.30-32.
- Ubin I.I. Lexical means of expressing the category of intensity: Ph: 10.02.21 / I.I. Ubin. - М., 1974. – P. 33.
- Wierzbicka, A. Semantic primitives. Frankfurt a. M., 1972.
- Djuraevna, T. N. (2022). Correlation of Didactics, Linguodidactics and Methods of Teaching Foreign Languages. Eurasian Journal of Learning and Academic Teaching, 12, 7-16.
- Ташланова, Н. Д. (2022). Особенности Методических Приемов Изучения Второго Иностранного Языка. Central Asian Journal of Literature, Philosophy and Culture, 3(9), 1-11.