This article provides information on improving students' healthy lifestyle content based on creative approaches, promoting healthy lifestyles, providing students and adults with certain medical and hygienic knowledge of a healthy lifestyle, and awakening their perceptions of how a healthy lifestyle affects the development of the body.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Physical Education and Sports" (September 4, 2015), People's
- Word.- Tashkent, September 5, 2015.
- A healthy nation, a healthy nation, will be able to do great things. President of the Republic of
- Uzbekistan Islam Trump speaks at the next meeting of the Welfare Council of the Association for the
- Development of Children's Sports in Aksoy on February 1, 2016. The word of the people. –Tashkent:
- February 12.
- Abdullaev A, Honkeldiev SH. "Theory and Methods of Physical Education" textbook for students of
- higher educational institutions. Tashkent. Publishing Department of ODJTI -2007
- Azimov I, Sobitov SH "Sports Physiology" Tashkent -1993 and 13.Axmedoa N.K. "Atlas of Human
- Anatomy" Tashkent -2006