The goal of modern education is to increase attention to the use of Hadith in the formation of a healthy lifestyle, and in educating young people to instill respect for national and global values, to develop a sense of patriotism, hygienic, cultural, physical, aesthetic education and hard work. Since ancient times, our ancestors have sought to create a strong family, raising a healthy and perfect generation. Various social factors contribute to the formation of universal human values, the concept of the religion of Islam, in the minds of our children. There is a powerful tool against the spread in society of radical views, extremist and terroristic ideas that poison the minds of young people. These are such nationalreligious values as humaneness, peacefulness, love for enlightenment and creation.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the Strategy of Action for the further
- development of the Republic of Uzbekistan.” - People's Word, February 8, 2017
- Mirziyoyev Sh. Ensuring the rule of law and human interests is the key to the development of the
- country and the well-being of the people. Speech at the ceremony dedicated to the 24th anniversary of
- the adoption of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan. December 7, 2016 – Tashkent: NMIU
- “Uzbekistan”, 2017. – 32 p.
- Mirziyoyev Sh. Together we will build a free and prosperous, democratic country of Uzbekistan.
- Speech at a joint meeting of the chambers of the Oliy Majlis dedicated to the inauguration ceremony
- of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan. – Tashkent: NMIU “Uzbekistan”, 2017. – 32 p.
- I.A. Karimov “High spirituality is an invincible force” T “Spirituality” 2008
- Arzikulov R.U. Basics of a healthy lifestyle. T.; Volume I-II. 2005.-245256, pp.
- Sharipova D.D. Health is everyone's business. Tashkent: Uzbekistan, 2001.