The article discusses the regularities of the influence of additional feeding to the pasture ration during the period of pregnancy, the first flow of the Saanen breed on the basis of indicators of natural resistance and biochemical blood tests of the obtained goatlings. It was found that the change in the humoral factors of natural resistance in mothergoats occurs mainly under the influence of factors of feeding, and the cellular factors of natural resistance of the first flow have relatively constant values and are within the physiological norm. The content of total protein and its fractions changes slightly. In accordance with the nutrients consumed by the mothers, the indices of natural resistance in the goatlings are subject to change.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Amerkhanov H. Pedigree base of dairy and meat cattle breeding in the Russian Federation and the prospects for its development // Dairy and meat cattle breeding. 2010. No. 8. P. 2 - 5.
- Asrutdinova R.A. Formaco-toxicological properties and the use of galaveta for increasing the nonspecific resistance of farm animals: author. diss. to apply for Doctor's degree vet. sciences. Kazan. 2010.40 p.
- Drummers N.V. Zootechnical factors affecting the quality of milk and dairy products. // Dairy and beef cattle breeding. 1982. No. 6. P. 17 – 21
- Bezhinar T.I. Natural resistance of heifers // Troitsk. 2005.S. 210.
- Vazhenin V.N., Lazarenko V.N. Dairy cattle of the Urals and methods of its improvement // Scientific. edition. Ufa. 2004.694 p.
- Vinnikov NT, et al. Influence of high-grade and inadequate feeding of mothers cows on nonspecific factors of protection in newborn calves // Agrarian scientific journal. 2008. No. 6. P. 12 - 13.
- Kozlovsky V. Productivity of black-and-white cows and indicators of protein metabolism in blood serum // Dairy and meat cattle breeding. 2009. No. 2.P. 30.
- Rajamuradov Z.T., Kuziev. M.S. Dagal osiқalarning tyimlilik kiimatini ammoniakli saltpeter yordamida oshirish imkoniyatlari. ЎZMU ahborotnomasi. No. 5-6., Toshkent., 2018., - 49-55 b.