The article examines the nature and significance of the fundamental reforms in the sphere of housing and communal services of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Main goal of this paper work is studying current issues in this area and explaining modern development tendencies regarding public private partnership of housing system in Uzbekistan. Main outcomes of the research are optimization of the regulation and legislation instruments based on the Presidential Decree and some practical suggestions and recommendations for effective problem solving management activities of private homeowners ’partnerships in housing maintenance in Uzbekistan
accommodation housing management repair and maintenance
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Tonkix Olga Viktorovna. (2023). Improvement of Management Activities of Private Partnership of Housing: Problems and Solutions. Texas Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies, 16, 1–7. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/tjm/article/view/3171
- The Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Partnerships of Private Homeowners”. Article 3. April 12, 2006 No. LRU-32.
- Housing Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Approved by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 24, 1998 No. 713-I. Effective April 1, 1999.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 18, 2017 No. UP-5017 “On measures to further improve the management of housing and communal services” // Collection of legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, No. 16, 2017, article 267.
- Normurodov S.N. The system of indicators for assessing the effectiveness and quality of housing and communal services // On the topic "Innovation, integration, savings in the field of architecture and construction" international online scientific and practical conference May 5-6, 2021.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 18, 2017 No. PP-2900 “On the organization of activities of the Ministry of Housing and Communal Services of the Republic of Uzbekistan”. // Collection of legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2017, No. 17, article 291.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 24, 2017 No. PP-2922 “On measures to further improve the maintenance and use of multi-unit housing for 2017–2021” // Newspaper “Hulk Susi”, April 26, 2017, No. 82 (6776 )
- Information of the Uzkommunkhizmat agency of the Republic of Uzbekistan. 2016 year.
- In Uzbekistan, the main problems of PWHA and ways to solve them were identified. https://news.mail.ru/society/33979711/
- Vishnevskaya N.M. // Recommendations for the creation and operation of PWSS. Tashkent. 2006.
- Nurimbetov R., Normurodov S., Tashmukhamedova K., Shanazarova G. Prospects for the development of a tradition of sustainable improvement in housing finance management // International Journal of Scientific and Technological Research, Volume 9, Issue 02, February 2020. Number 2277-8616 Ijstr© 2020 www.ijstr.org.
- Yodgorov V.U., Butunov D.Ya. Housing and utilities and economics. Tutorial. 2011.
- Kirsanov S.A. Foreign experience in managing apartment buildings // Housing and Public Utilities: journal of the head and chief accountant, No. 10, 2011.
- Lomova M.N. Economic science and practice. Materials of the international scientific conference (Chita, February 2012). 2012.
- Nabiev A.Kh., Tantybaeva K.A. // Answers to questions about the activities of TCHSZH. Tashkent. 2006.
- Nurimbetov R.I., Salaev S.K., Tashmukhamedova K.S. The strategy of organizational and economic development of the regional housing market // Scientific and practical journal “Architecture. Construction. Design". No. 3 TACI Publishing House. Tashkent, 2016.
- Stepaev K.S. Management of an apartment building - foreign experience and Russian specifics // Russian Entrepreneurship, No. 6 Issue 1 (185) for 2011, pp. 161-166.