The article describes the foreign experience of Islamic financial organizations. In particular, the
article discusses the current state of Islamic financial indicators of the leading countries in the field of
Islamic finance, the specific features of the activities of Islamic financial organizations in the CIS countries
Islamic finance, Gulf Cooperation Council, Commonwealth of Independent States, sukuk, Islamic FinTech, TakTech, roadmaps, the financial performance indi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Sattarova Dilfuza Dilshodbekovna. (2022). International Experience of Islamic Financial Organizations. Texas Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies, 14, 129–139. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/tjm/article/view/2859
- Landscaping analysis of Islamic finance instruments in Uzbekistan. J.Imamnazarov, Analytical paper, June 2020.
- www.refinitiv.com.ICD-Refinitiv Islamic Finance Development Report 2022.
- Hussein Elasrag. Steps forward for Islamic finance in Egypt. Project: Islamic finance in Egypt October 2020.DOI:10.13140/RG.2.2.17258.34240.LicenseCC BY-SA 4.0.
- www.Atalayar.com.Alba Sanz. Egypt is betting on the potential of Islamic finance.September 8,2022.
- www.Research and Markets.com.Saudi Arabia Islamic Finance Markets Report 2022-2027: Focus on Islamic Banking, Islamic Insurance, & Sukuk Outstanding.October 21, 2022 07:38 ET | Source: Research and Markets
- www.Z&Co.com. Islamic Finance Advisory & Legal Services in Saudi Arabia.
- Bank Negara Malaysia, Financial Stability Review – Second Half 2019, Annual Report 2020
- Malaysian Takaful Industry 1984-2004 in conjunction of Takaful Industry 20th anniversary, Bank Negara Malaysia.
- www.keystone law.com. Fara Mohammed. Islamic finance in the UK. June 8.2021
- www.salaamgateway.com. Petra Loho. Germany Islamic finance 2021: KT Bank targeting more customers. Jan 27,2021.
- www.lexology.com. Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP. Islamic financing and investment structure in USA. The Law Reviews 5th edition November 3, 2021.
- R. Sagieva, L. Kuanova. The journal of economic research and business administration,127(1),56(2019).
- Alexandr Wolters. Islamic finance in the states of Central Asia: strategies, Institutions, first experiences. Research paper. Private University of Applied Science. Paper prepared within the framework of sub-project D2 (Prof. Ahrens, PFH Göttingen) of the KomPost Research Network, sponsored by the BMBF. January 2013.
- Abdurashid Zhoraev, Ali Yuksel. Chellenges for Islamic banking Industry: The Kyrgyz Republic experience. Ondokuz Mayıs University Review of the Faculty of Divinity e-ISSN: 2587-1854 OMUIFD, June 2021, 50: 713-730.