It has studied involves the investigation of the spectrum, linear, and nonlinear optical M), doped with polymer and -5 characteristics of (Orcein) organic laser dye at condensations (10 nanomaterials, to apply it in the field of nonlinear optical properties. It is possible to improve and enhance many of the characteristics of organic dyes by performing them with polymer and nanoparticle substances, that is advantageous for practical applications. The spectral optical properties for all prepared samples have been studied using a spectrophotometer for all prepared samples. The measured nonlinear is involved utilizing (Z - Scan) method in two cases (Open aperture) and (Close aperture) to get nonlinear refractile index (n2) and nonlinear absorption factor (β). A (457nm) wavelength solid-state laser was used to conduct the experiments. The findings revealed that increasing the nonlinear refractive index caused the nonlinear absorption coefficient to decrease, but that raising the nonlinear refractive index caused the nonlinear absorption coefficient to increase for all of the produced samples. The nonlinear characteristics of the doped samples with the polymer were found to be improved, and the nonlinear refractive index of all samples increased as the power of the laser was increased. The nonlinear absorption coefficient of all samples, on the other hand, falls as the power of the sample increases.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Sukumaran, V. S., & Ramalingam, A. (2011). Third order optical nonlinearities and spectral characteristics of methylene blue. Journal of Quantum Information Science, 1(2), 69.
- Naser, B. (2016). Preparation and Study Non-linear Optical Properties of Nematic Liquid Crystal Materials Doped by Nanoparticles (Doctoral dissertation, University of Babylon).
- AlAaraji, N. A. A., Mousa, A. O., & Naser, B. A. (2019). Spectral and Linear Optical Characterization of Rhodamine B and Fluorescein Sodium Organic Laser Dyes Mixture Solutions. Iraqi Journal of Science, 69-74.
- Al-Zahra, W. J. A. (2015). A Study of Optical Properties of Acridine Dye and Alumina Nanoparticles Doped in PMMA Polymer.
- Vinitha, G., & Ramalingam, A. (2008). Spectral characteristics and nonlinear studies of methyl violet 2B dye in liquid and solid media. Laser physics, 18(1), 37-42.
- C. Annamalai, Current Trends in X-Ray Crystallography, In Tech, Ch.7, (2011), 161-190.
- T. Theivasanthi, and M. Alagar, X-Ray Diffraction Studies of Coppe Nanopowder, Archives of physics research, 1, 2, (2010), 112-117.
- W. Silfvast, Laser Fundamentals, 2nd Edition, Cambridg University Press, (2004).
- Klysubun, P., Nonlinear optical studies of dye-doped nematic liquid crystals. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, (2002).
- F. Amal, Optical Nonlinearity of Oxazine Dye Doped PMMA Films by Z-ScanTechniques, Journal of Al-Nahrain University,15,2, (2012),106- 112.
- Ali, Q. R., Photobleaching Spectroscopic Studies and lifetime Measurements of Fluorescent Organic Dyes. a thesis, University of Baghdad, College of Science, (2013).
- A. Hussain, Y. Alaa, and F. Mohammad, Study of The Linear and Nonlinear Optical Properties of Neutral Red Doped Polyvinylpyrrolidone Film, Journal of Basrah Researches (Sciences), 37,2, (2011),57-63.
- Fuh, A. Y. G., Lin, H. C., Mo, T. S., & Chen, C. H., Nonlinear optical property of azo-dye doped liquid crystals determined by biphotonic Z-scan technique. Optics express, 13(26), (2005), 10634-10641.
- Seth, D., Chakrabarty, D., Chakraborty, A., & Sarkar, N. (2005). Study of energy transfer from 7-amino coumarin donors to rhodamine 6G acceptor in non-aqueous reverse micelles. Chemical Physics Letters, 401(4-6), 546-552.
- Jaffar, A. F. (2020). The Effects of Initial Laser Intensity on the Nonlinear Optical Properties of The Laser Dye DQOCI Doped Films Using Z-Scan Technique. Iraqi Journal of Science, 2551-2561