The article briefly reveals some of the views of the famous medieval scientist-encyclopedist Abu Ali ibn Sina (Avicenna, 980-1037) about acoustics in Physics. Based on the study of natural sciences from the physical part of the treatise "Sawdust of Nature" ("Kurozai Tabiyet"), specially dedicated to acoustics.It is characteristic that it is in this treatise that Avicenna treats some problems of acoustics from the point of view of the "science of nature" Physics" of that tim. One of them, a long one, which played an important role in the development of the theory of motion of a falling body and a body thrown at an angle to the horizon. This discussion took place between Ibn Rushd (Averroes) and Ibn Bajji (Avempas). In this discussion, the problem of the possibility and nature of the movement of the body in the void was also discussed. The article has an interdisciplinary character, written at the junction of the subject of physics and history, taking into account historical and scientific analysis.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Ibn Sino. Biography. – Abu Ali ibn Sino. Selected works. – Vol. 1. – Dushanbe: Irfon, 1980.
- Ibn Sino. Donish-nama. – Abu Ali ibn Sino. Selected works. – Vol. 1. – Dushanbe: Irfon, 1980.
- Komili Abdulkhay. Ibn Sino in the works of researchers. – Dushanbe: Echod, 2005. – 96 p. (in taj. yaz.)
- Komili Abdulkhai. A book about Avicenna (Bualinoma). – Dushanbe: Ganji
- Komili Abdulkhay Sharifovich.Avicenna physics.Donish Publishing HouseDushanbe 2013
- Ibn Sino.Perpisca Beruni and Ibn Sino.Selected works.T.-Dushanbe:Irfon, 1980.
- Beruni. The book, admonitions to the rudiments of the science of the stars. Selected works. Vol. 6. Introductory article, translation into Russian and notes by B.A. Rosenfeld and A. Akhmedov with the participation of M.M. Rozhanskaya, A.A. Abdurakhmanov and N.D. Sergeeva (Ed. by A.K. Arends). – Tashkent, 1975.
- Spassky B.I. History of Physics. Part One. Moscow State University, 1963.-331s.
- Rozhanskaya M.M.Ibn Sina as a mechanic //Abu Ali ibn Sino on the 1000th anniversary of his birth.-Tashkent: Fan, 1980.-pp.163-183.
- Sultanov U.Akidahoi falsafi, ichtimoi wa ahloki Abuali ibni Sino.-Dushanbe: Donish, 1975.-170s.
- Khayretdinova N.G. Trigonometry in the works of al-Farabi and Ibn Sina // Questions of the history of natural science and technology. Issue 3 (28).– M