This article talks about increasing the role of neighborhoods in the development of small and private entrepreneurship and the opportunities created for young people engaged in entrepreneurial activities in neighborhoods.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Decree No. PF-4853 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated November 26, 2016 "On additional measures to activate and expand the activities of free economic zones".
- Decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to further improve the activities of the fund for supporting the export of small businesses and private enterprises". Collection of documents of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2016, No. 12, Article 110.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 23, 2003 No. PF-3367 "On improving the mechanism of financial support for small businesses and private entrepreneurs".
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated January 24, 2003 "On measures to radically increase the share and importance of the private sector in the economy of Uzbekistan" No. PF-3202.
- Khodiev B.Yu. Free market and entrepreneurship. - T.: "Science and Life", 2000, No. 2. Page 31.
- Khodiev B.Yu. Strategy development business. - T.: "Business partner to Uzbekistan", 2000, #18. s. 5.
- Eshov M. The main changes in the development of small business and private entrepreneurship // Economic Bulletin of Uzbekistan, 2002. #5–6. pp. 12–15.