This article reveals the aspects of strengthening integrated learning in the content of STEAM learning technology by means of information technology and computer programs. The author submits the idea of earlier teaching computer science, teaching children, together with their parents, programming in the Scratch program and in the Python programming language based on different methods, divided by age and intellectual characteristics of children, i.e. here we are talking about the training program for preschoolers, school students and finally graduate students, who will teach computer science and information technology in the future. Preference will also be given to additional education, circle lessons aimed at teaching and learning subjects in the style of STEAM technologies in continuous areas of education.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Aripov M.M., Infornatika, informatsion texnologiyalar, T. 1999 yil.
- Abdukadirov A.A., Fundamentals of Informatics and Computer Science, T. 1989
- Belova G.V. Programming in the LOGO environment. The first steps. - M .: Solon, 2007
- Bokuchava T.P., Tour S.N. Informatics manual for teachers in grades 2-4. M .: BHV, 2007. Booch G. Object-oriented analysis and design with examples of applications - M .: Williams, 2008.
- Velikovich L., Tsvetkova M. Programming for beginners. - M .: Binom, 2007.
- Grabar MI-., Krasnyanskaya KA, Application of mathematical statistics in pedagogical research., M., Pedagogy., 1977, -S.135.
- Goryachev AV, Volkova TO, Gorina TI, Informatics in games and tasks: Textbook-notebook for grade 2 of a four-year elementary school: In 2 volumes. M .: Balass, 2006
- Gaddis T. Let's start programming in Python. - 4th ed .: Per. from English - SPb .: BHV-Petersburg, 2019 .-- 768 p.
- Dawson M. Programming in Python. - SPb .: Peter, 2014 .-- 416 p.
- Eremin E.A. Informatika newspaper. The Scratch environment - first acquaintance. - M .: September 1, 2008 - No. 20 (573) - pp. 17-24.
- Ershov A.P. and other Fundamentals of informatics and computer technology. A textbook for grades 10-11 of secondary schools. - M .: Education, 1985.
- Zlatopolsky D.M. Fundamentals of Python programming. - M .: DMK Press, 2017 .-- 284 p.
- Knut E. Donald. The art of programming. Volume 1. Basic algorithms. - M .: Williams, 2007
- Konopatova N.K., Matveeva N.V., Pankratova L.P., Chelak E.N., Nurova N.A. Textbook for grade 4. M .: Binom. Knowledge laboratory, 2007
- K.Khusanov., Integrated information technologies in education // Proceedings of the international conference "Computational mathematics, differential equations, information technologies", Ulan-Ude, Russia, August 24-28, 2009., -S.50-54.
- Khusanov K., Ibahimova I., Web applications of educational materials., Bulletin of the Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent., Issue 08/2017.-P.17-19.
- Лутц М. Программирование на Python, том I, том II, 4-е издание. – Пер. с англ. – СПб.: Символ-Плюс, 2011. – 992 с.
- Лучано Рамальо Python. К вершинам мастерства. – М.: ДМК Пресс, 2016. – 768 с.
- Первин Ю.А. Методика раннего обучения информатике: Методическое пособие для учителей начальной школы и методистов Изд. 1-е/ 2-е. М.: Бином. Лаборатория знаний,
- Salimova N., Khusanov K., Devolopment of an educational platform for the child education. , Вестник Туринского Политехнического университета в городе Ташкенте., выпуск 08/2017.-С.20-24
- Юлдашев У.Ю., Бокиев Р.Р.., Закирова Ф.М., Информатика.,-С. 250.
- Yunusova G.N., Project for the creation of a children's educational institution "Robo-Demo" with training a whole cycle of computer programs to prepare for school: the development of memory and logical thinking, teaching the alphabet of three languages: Uzbek, Russian and English, robotics, Lego -design, for the development of intellectual abilities and thinking, for the development of mathematical abilities, etc., a project that won the selection of 100 and innovative projects of women in Uzbekistan in 2019.
- Yunusova G.N., Mobile learning of preparing children for school using the site "Mom and her Child" is the basis of lifelong learning., Journal "Physics and Mathematics" 2019, issue No. 6. , Uzbekistan.
- Yunusova GN, Creation of a website for young children and preschoolers from 1 month to 7 years, Journal "Interactive Science" 2020, -P. 70-74.
- Yunusova GN, Methodology for preparing preschoolers with the latest information technologies and computer programs., Journal "Interactive Science", 2020, -p. 8-14.
- Yudina A. Informatics. Methodological guide to the workshop on informatics in the Logo Writer environment. M .: Mnemosina, 20
- Yashuev R.N. Work with schoolchildren in the field of computer science. - M., 2007
- Yakhovsky N.G. Teaching programming in elementary school. - M., 2008.