The issues related to the human factor and its activation in innovative development play an important role in the development of programs for socio-economic development of the country, the deepening of reforms. This article provides views on the development of competitive training for innovation in the context of globalization, increasing the prestige of scientific work, as well as scientifically based recommendations for capacity building
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Order No. PF-5544 of September 21, 2018 "On approval of the Strategy of innovative development of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2019-2021".
- Mirziyoev Sh.M. (2017) We will resolutely continue our path of national development and take it to a new level. - Tashkent: Uzbekistan.
- Gulyamov S. (2018) Innovative development of Uzbekistan problems and ways to solve. //Economy and education. Innovation and investment. №2. P.4347
- Address of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Oliy Majlis. January 24, 2020.
- Raxmatov M., Zaripov B. (2020) Talantlivie lyudi - bestsennoe dostoyanie strani. (Mudrost Li Kuan Yu). Ground edition.
- Website http://istiqlol.samdu.uz/uzl/xxi/4
- Website http: hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/Country-Profiles/UZB.pdf
- Cornel University, INSEAD, and WIPO (2015): The Global Innovation Index 2015: Energizing the World with Innovation. Ithaca, Fontainebleau, and Geneva.
- Collection (2019) State Statistics Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan” Indicators of scientific and technological potential and innovation development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2018." (As of January 1, 2019).
- Website https://www.caple.co.uk/broadband/speed/worldwide-speed-league/